Family Activity at Sentosa0
KidZania Singapore opened at Sentosa Beach Resort in 2015, adding to the already-long list of family-friendly activities on the island.
The new complex promises to entertain as well as educate youngsters, with several different zones of fully interactive learning stations dotted around the indoors 'kid-sized city'. Some of the highlights out of the 80 or so role-play activities include a fully-sized fuselage of a Boeing 737, a replica bank and a mini hospital where the kids can brush up on their triple-coronary bypass skills.Read More
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Universal Studios Singapore® Admission with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- Sentosa Day FUN Pass
- Universal Studios Singapore® 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ Admission with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- Sentosa Island Afternoon Tour with Wings of Time Priority Seating
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ Pass with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Sentosa Island Tour
- Indoor Skydiving Experience at iFLY
One cool feature with KidZania Singapore is their mini introduction to the global economics concept, whereby the kids can actually earn a salary (in the form of ‘kidZos’, the official currency), then pay for items, services and even set up a bank account. It’s a learn-through-play concept borrowed from KidZania’s other successful branches that now spread to a dozen countries across the world, including Mexico, Thailand and the Philippines.
The kids have a selection of jobs to take their pick from in order to earn the money, including builders, police, doctors and nurses (no previously experience required…) As well as teaching the basic concepts of global economics, the activities help to boost children’s confidence, teambuilding and communication skills while also promoting logical and creative thinking.
It’s also worth noting KidZania’s ‘six basic rights for a better way of life for all’. They are: ‘to Be’, ‘to Know, ‘to Care’, ‘to Play’, to ‘Create’ and ‘to Share’. These easy-to-remember 'rights' all have their own resident cartoon character (who are known as ‘RightZkeepers’) in the form of Urbano, Vita, Cheeka, Beebop, and Bache. You can get to know each character better on your next visit to KidZania Singapore.
Located on Sentosa Island, KidZania is easy to reach if you’re not saying on the island. Just take the MRT to Vivo City then catch the cheap and quick Sentosa Express across the island. There is a free shuttle service which goes around the island; get off at Palawan beach to find it.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Address: Rakan Riang Pte Ltd 1 Cove Avenue, Level 3, Block B #03-02, Singapore 098537
- Tel: +65 6653 6888
- Website: http://www.kidzania.com.sg/