Marina Bay Golf Course is Singapore’s first 18-hole public golf course. The beautiful yet challenging landscape is one of Asia’s best public golf courses. The award-winning course is also the first to introduce the longest and only par-6 hole on the island. Located in downtown Singapore, the course offers golfers great accessibility and a picturesque view of the city skyline, be it day or night. The price of a full 18 holes depends on the time and day, but starts from S$130 for visitors.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Highlights of Marina Bay Golf Course Singapore
The design of the par-72 championship course attempts to connect to the history of golf; traditional links of Scotland and the beginning of golf - with its few water hazards and, in particular, its 87 pot bunkers. These bunkers not only serve as one of our dramatic features, they are also geared to provide hours of challenges and excitement to golfers. The signature holes of the quality course include the 651-meter par-6 4th hole and the par-3 13th, complete with island green design.
Its latest addition is the Marina Bay Putting Course. The par-24, 6-hole putting course features a unique design and 211m of natural grass putting surface. Its undulations, careful contouring and holes of varying lengths make the putting course fun and challenging for the whole family, and serious golfers alike.
Besides being one of the few golf courses in Singapore to offer night golfing for busy executives, Marina Bay Golf Course also houses one of the biggest driving ranges. The four-tier driving range with 147 bays operates from 7:00 to 22:45 each day, except on alternate Monday mornings.
The course also offers three practice greens for golfers, a pro shop, golf academy, car detailing workshop and my golf kaki golf club. After their game of golf, golfers can visit these facilities or relax at The Canopy Café which offers a breathtaking view of the golf course.
Marina Bay Golf Course
- Opening Hours: 07:00 - 22:45 (late evening tee off is 16:30)
- Address: 80 Rhu Cross #01-01, Marina Bay
- Tel: +65 6345 7788