Marina Bay Golf Course is Singapore’s 18-hole public golf course. The award-winning course offers a beautiful yet challenging landscape and was the first to introduce the longest and only par-6 hole on the island.
You can find it in downtown Singapore, offering golfers great accessibility and a picturesque view of the city skyline, day or night. Prices for full 18-hole golfing experiences for visitors start from S$130 on weekdays and S$225 on weekends.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Highlights of Marina Bay Golf Course Singapore
The design of the par-72 championship golf course evokes the scenes of the traditional links of Scotland with a few water hazards and 87 pot bunkers. Besides being one of the dramatic features of Marina Bay Golf Course, these bunkers are also geared towards providing hours of challenges and excitement.
The signature holes include a 651-metre par-6 4th hole and the par-3 13th, and the latest addition is the Marina Bay Putting Course. This par-24, 6-hole putting course has 211 metres of natural grass putting surface. The unique design with undulations, careful contouring, and holes of varying lengths make putting fun and challenging for all skill levels.
Besides being one of the few golf courses in Singapore to offer night golfing, especially for busy executives, Marina Bay Golf Course also houses one of the biggest driving ranges. The 4-tier driving range with 147 bays operates from 7am to 10.45 each day, except on alternate Monday mornings.
The course also has 3 practice greens for golfers, a pro shop, golf academy, a car detailing workshop, and the My Golf Kaki club. After a good game of golf, golfers can visit these facilities or relax at The Canopy Café which offers a breathtaking view of the golf course.
Marina Bay Golf Course
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 10.45pm
- Location: #01, 80 Rhu Cross, 01, Singapore 437437, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6345 7788