Singapore and sailing are no strangers; the country’s oldest yacht club was started since 1826. Later on in 1966 Singapore Yachting Association was founded, followed by the opening of the National Sailing Centre (NSC) on the south eastern tip of the island in 1999. Visitors who keen to know more about sailing in Singapore water and her near by islands can get more information at NSC (Tel: +65 6444 4555) or alternatively contact any of Singapore’s yacht clubs.Read More
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Changi Sailing Club
Formerly known as the Changi Garrison Yacht Club, it was started way back in 1936 by a group of British soldiers from the royal engineers stationed here before World War II. Changi Sailing Club offers a wide range of food and beverages while enjoying lovely sea views. Non-Members are welcome for Lunch and Dinner in the Seven Seas Restaurant from Mondays to Fridays (10:00 - 22:00) and in weekends from 09:00 - 23:00.
- Address: 32 Netheravon Road, Singapore 508508
- Tel: +65 645 2876
ONE°15 Marina Club
This premier yacht club had won several awards since opening including the Best Asian Marina/Yacht Club of the Year 2009. Named after its strategic location at one degree, 15 minutes north of the Equator in nautical terms, ONE°15 Marina Club is covering 142,000 square metres (including the water-site). Check out their program called ONE15 Luxury Yachting which setting sail from ONE°15 Marina Club, visitors can enjoy a cruise to the Southern Islands or host their own dockside party on privately chartered luxury yachts.
- Address: #01-01, 11 Cove Drive, Sentosa Cove, Singapore 098497
- Tel: +65 6305 6988
Located at the Western Tip of Singapore, adjacent to the Second Link Bridge connecting Singapore and Malaysia, the marina is at the end of the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and about only 9 minutes further by car than other marinas in Singapore. Raffles Marina is Singapore’s premier megayacht marina, and Aseanarean’s first 5 Gold Anchor Marina with full country club facilities.
- Location: At the end of the Ayer Rajah Expressway
- Address: 10 Tuas West Drive, Singapore 638404
- Tel: +65 6861 8000
Republic of Singapore Yacht Club (RSYC)
Establish in 1826, RSYC is the oldest club in Singapore and the only yacht club owned by its members. Their facilities include accommodation, restaurants and swimming pool. They also offer sailing courses time to time. Guests are welcomed.
- Address: 52 West Coast Ferry Road, Singapore 126887
- Tel: +65 6768 9288
Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Yacht Club
SAF Yacht Club was founded on 3 June 1967 and was moved to several locations until it settled at the current location. Their facilities are including restaurants, fitness, swimming pools including infinity pool and jacuzzi, games arcade and kid’s playground. They also offer sailing courses. Call to check their schedules.
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sun 09:00 - 22:00
- Address: 110 Tanah Merah Coast Road (CCH), Singapore 498800
- Tel: +65 6758 3032