Skyline Luge Sentosa debuted in 2005 as the first ever luge in Southeast Asia. Part go-cart, part-toboggan, pure excitement – the luge is a fun-filled gravity ride that's safe for all ages. It has a unique steering and braking system that allows you to make the ride as leisurely or as exciting as you want. Jump on the Skyline Luge Sentosa and brace yourself for a thrilling island resort adventure that’s fit for the whole family!
While Sentosa offers plenty of family fun, Skyline Luge Sentosa offers 2 great experiences: the Sentosa Luge and the Skyride. The luge is a non-motorised, 3-wheel carrier or self-driving car system that careens down a steep hill on a 650-metre track from the Imbiah Lookout to Siloso Beach. You can then try the Skyride – an open-air cable-driven chairlift offering sensational views over the nearby beaches while taking you right back up to the Imbiah Lookout.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
For those who are after even more excitement, check out Sentosa Luge's second track that has even tighter corners and numerous turns. With themed landscaping, special night lighting, and dubbed ‘The Dragon Trail’, it’s an additional 688 metres of pure fun.
Before setting off, riders are instructed on how to use and control the luge – it’s easy as the gears come in the form of handles, enabling riders to have full control and allowing them to descend the slope as gently or as fast as they please. At the end of the trip, riders can go to the photo centre to see their fun-ride images. The photos can be printed on the spot, too. Remember to wear sunblock so you can enjoy the outdoor fun more comfortably.
Skyline Luge Sentosa
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 9.30pm
- Location: 45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099003, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6274 0472