Skyline Luge Sentosa
Sentosa brings you the first ever luge in Southeast Asia. Part go-cart, part-toboggan, pure excitement – the luge is a fun-filled gravity ride that's safe for all ages. With a unique steering and braking system that allows you to make the ride as leisurely or as exciting as you want. Jump on the Skyline Luge Sentosa and brace yourself for a brand new island resort adventure!
While at Sentosa enjoy another fun experience; the Sentosa Luge and Skyride. The luge is a non-motorised, three-wheel carrier (aka self-driving car system) that careens down a steep hill on a 650-metre track from the Imbiah Lookout to Siloso Beach. Then try the Skyride – an open-air cable-driven chairlift offering sensational lofty views of the nearby beaches while taking you right back up to the Imbiah Lookout.Read More
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Universal Studios Singapore® Admission with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- Sentosa Day FUN Pass
- Universal Studios Singapore® 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ Admission with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- Sentosa Island Afternoon Tour with Wings of Time Priority Seating
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ Pass with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Sentosa Island Tour
- Indoor Skydiving Experience at iFLY
For those who are after even more excitement, check out Sentosa Luge's second track that has even tighter corners and numerous turns. With themed landscaping and special night lighting and dubbed ‘The Dragon Trail’ it’s an additional 688 metres of a total fun.
Before setting off, riders are instructed how to use and control the luge which is pretty easy as the gears come in the form of handles, enabling riders to have full control and allowing them to descend the slope as gently or as fast as they prefer. At the end of the trip, riders can go to the photo centre to see their fun-ride images. The photos can be printed on the spot too. Remember to take sunblock!
Skyline Luge Sentosa
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 - 21:30
- Address: 45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099003
- Tel: +65 6274 0472