Massage and Aromatherapy
Step into one of Singapore's many spas and pamper yourself with a relaxing massage, refreshing aromatherapy treatment or a dip into a steaming Jacuzzi. On the following pages, discover the wide range of modern and traditional treatments that will give you a fresh round of renewed energy.
The spas featured here are all members of the Singapore Gold Circle, a quality recognition programme by the Singapore Tourism Board.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Rejuvenate your mind and body at this spa conveniently located at Orchard Road, Singapore's famous shopping street. Dip into the heated indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi or sweat it out in the aerobics studio and fully-equipped gym. Then treat yourself to the Spa Retreat Programme, which includes body exfoliation, micronised seaweed hydrobath, detoxifying micronised seaweed body wrap and anti-stress massage.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 - 21:00
- Address: Plaza Singapura, 68 Orchard Road, Singapore 238839
- Tel: +65 1800 333 9393
Step into this Italian-inspired spa and you'll feel relaxed at once. The air is scented with essential oils, fresh blossoms and soothing music, awakening all your senses. Let caring and well-trained therapists personally pamper you with the finest spa services specially crafted to your needs, including spa facials, jet lag relief, anti-stress body massages, thermal mud body wraps, foot reflexology and relaxing hydrotherapy.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 - 22:00
- Address: 328 North Bridge Road, Raffles Hotel Arcade #01-30/31 by The Lawn, Singapore 188719
- Tel: +65 6338 3318
Set amidst lush tropical greenery at Singapore's only 5-star beach resort, work up a sweat at the gym, play a game of tennis on the floodlit tennis courts or dive into our sparkling pool surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Melt your worries away at the spa. Get revitalised and let our skilled therapists massage you into a state of bliss at Singapore's first CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 09:00 - 21:00
- Address: Level 1, Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa Resort, 101 Siloso Road, Sentosa Island , Singapore 098970
- Tel: +65 6371 1027
Renewal Day Spa - The Next Millennium
For traditional treatments from Indonesia using home-made herbal concoctions, come to this spa whose age-old slimming treatments are popular with ladies. Choose from men-only and ladies-only areas, or a common area for both, and enjoy a modern Carbon Dioxide bath, saunas, gym and a full range of spa treatments, including the unique German Kneipp Therapy that eases migraine, insomnia and improves concentration.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10:00 - 23:00
- Address: 81A Clemenceau Avenue, UE Square Shopping Mall #04-15/16, Singapore 239918
- Tel: +65 6735 5665
Renewal Day Spa - The Rustic Retreat
The well-trained consultants at this day spa will ease you into a state of total relaxation. You'll enjoy some of the finest spa treatments and facilities, including body muscle contouring, aromatherapy, balneotherapy to stimulate blood circulation and European spa wrap, which will leave you totally refreshed and revitalised.
- Opening Hours: Mon– Fri 10:00 - 21:00, Sat - Sun & Public Holidays 10:00 - 19:00
- Address: 302 Orchard Rd #17-02 Tong Building, Singapore 238862
- Tel: +65 6738 0988
Best Selling Hotels in Singapore