Wave House Sentosa allows you to surf and bodyboard without the need for ocean swells – thanks to a special wave machine that pumps a thin sheet of water over a trampoline-like surface, recreating an endlessly breaking wave. Instantly fun yet tricky to master, flowboarding has exploded in popularity and once you get your feet on the board you will understand why.
Admittedly, everyone who is new to Wave House Sentosa will do a lot of falling during their first-hour session, but thanks to the soft, bouncy surface, it is more surprising than painful. By the end of the first-hour session, most people can at least stand on the board although mastering the art of carving takes far longer. Sessions at Wave House are an hour long and start from S$35 on weekdays and S$40 on weekends.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
The mood at Wave House is carefree and jovial thanks to the cool tunes played throughout the venue and the beers flowing from the bar. If you get hungry you can enjoy some tasty snacks and filling mains from a menu offering western classics such as steaks, pasta, and pizzas.
Wave House does a great job of making special nights and promotions, such as all-you-can-eat barbeques by the beach days or girls’ only days with massages and cosmetic facemasks on offer together with special drink promotions. Also on site is a surf shop with plenty of funky beachwear, sunglasses, flowboards, and apparel to choose from.
You can find Wave House Sentosa right behind Siloso Beach, close to the Merlion and Madame Tussauds.
Wave House Sentosa
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 11.30am to 9.30pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10.30am to 9.30pm
- Location: 36 Siloso Beach Walk, 099007, Sentosa Island, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6377 3113