Wild Wild Wet Singapore
Waterpark near Changi0
Wild Wild Wet Singapore is one of the most popular waterparks in the country, promising an action-packed day of water-filled fun. There’s a good mix of adrenaline-filled slides, as well as plenty of gentle flumes and pools to please family members of all ages and tastes.
Located at Downtown East, tickets to Wild Wild Wet start at just $20/$24 off-peak/peak for adults and $13/$16 off-peak/peak for children (3-12 years). There is a full list of ticket and package details on their website, although there’s no need to book tickets in advance (as they’re available to buy on the door).Read More
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Top rides at Wild Wild Wet Singapore include the crowd favourite ‘Ular-Lah’ – the first white water raft slide in Southeast Asia, as well as the ‘Shiok River’ that floats you along a gentle stream.
Some slightly more hair-raising slides are the ‘Side Up’ (like a huge plastic half-pipe on water), ‘Torpedo’ (an 18-metre-high free fall slide that reaches speeds of up to 70km/hr) and ‘The Water Works’, a more traditional flume style ride the plunges you into a pool of water below.
Away from the major slides, parents with younger children can enjoy more laidback attractions such as ‘Professors Playground’ – full of small slides, paddling pools, water cannons and fountains, while there is more of the same thing over at the ‘Yippie!’ area. Before you leave, don’t forget to ease those tired legs and shoulders at the parents’ favourite ‘Jacuzzi’.
Do note Wild Wild Wet’s slightly unusual operating hours of 13:00-19:00 in the week and 10:00-19:00 on the weekend. Proper swimming attire is required for all rides, although on-site shops are at hand if you forget your trunks or a towel. There is also onsite parking and a small selection of cafes and restaurants for lunch.
Wild Wild Wet Singapore
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 13:00 - 19:00, Sat - Sun 10:00 - 19:00
- Address: 1 Pasir Ris Close, Singapore 519599
- Tel: +65 6581 9128
- Website: http://www.wildwildwet.com