Everything you Need to Know about Chinatown
Chinatown, with its colourful Peranakan shop-houses and handful of historical attractions, makes for a pleasant stroll. It is divided into four main districts, namely Kreta Ayer, Telok Ayer, Tanjong Pagar and Bukit Pasoh, but the centre of activities revolves around Smith and Pagoda Streets. Chinatown offers a lot more than just the restored shops and ethnic places of worship, such as the old Hokkien temple Thian Hock Keng, Sri Mariamman Hindu Temple and James Mosque, it’s a haven for hawker food lovers.
There’s also a good mix of hotels here, from heritage shop-house hotels to five-star luxury boutique accommodation. The Chinatown MRT Station brings you to the doorstep of Pagoda Street.
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Dining Experience at Peony Jade
- Secrets of the Red Lantern Walking Tour
- A Taste of Chinatown: Food & Heritage Tour
- Chinese Customs Walking Tour: Birth, Marriage & Death
- Dinner at Quayside Seafood
- Chinatown Afternoon Food Tour
- Soothing Spa Experience
- Small-Group Chinatown Food Adventure
- Chinatown, Temple & Ann Siang Hill Walking Tour