Clarke Quay & Riverside
Everything you Need to Know about Clarke Quay & Riverside
Clarke Quay and the surrounding Riverside area presents Singapore’s most exciting nightlife scenes, as well as a handful of excellent restaurants good for dining by the waters' edge any time of day. Lining the two riverbanks just upstream from the administrative and financial districts, old colonial shop-houses and moored Chinese junks of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay have been converted into chic pubs, restaurants and nightclubs.
Robertson Quay, slightly west of Clarke Quay, has more of the same but is generally more relaxed and tranquil. Make your way down to the mouth of the river and delight in the splendid architecture and monuments of colonial Singapore. This section covers everything in Clarke Quay and Riverside; scroll down to see our full venue reviews, or plan your day (and night) with our Top 10 Guides on what to see, where to eat and most importantly - where to party!
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission