Everything you Need to Know about Sentosa Island
Sentosa Island is a man-made island that was built for fun and recreation. The many attractions on offer at Sentosa include the expansive Resorts World, Universal Studios Singapore, Tiger Sky Tower, Singapore Butterfly & Insect Kingdom, and one of the largest collections of aquatic animals in the world, SEA Aquarium, all of which continue to draw repeat visitors from all over Asia.
Located just south of Singapore City Centre, the 12-minute cable car ride from Vivo City to the resort of beaches and rainforest is not only convenient, but has the added bonus of providing astounding panoramic views. If all of this sounds exhausting, don't worry, because Sentosa Island are several soft, sandy beaches along the southern coast which are especially popular on weekends. This is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the CBD and allows you to have a beach resort experience just a few minutes from one of Asia's most enigmatic cities.
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Universal Studios Singapore® Admission with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- Sentosa Day FUN Pass
- Universal Studios Singapore® 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ Admission with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- Sentosa Island Afternoon Tour with Wings of Time Priority Seating
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ Pass with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Sentosa Island Tour
- Indoor Skydiving Experience at iFLY