What to See in Singapore
Attractions in Singapore are in no short supply. This ever-expanding city is bursting full of fun things to do and see across its many diverse districts and vibrant neighbourhoods. From postcard favourites such as the Merlion statue, Singapore’s iconic symbol, to more out-of-the-way spots like forgotten temples and hidden parks, this section has it all covered.
With our team of experts on the ground, we have compiled lists of all the best attractions in Singapore area by area - including Chinatown, Orchard Road, Little India, Marina Bay and Bugis – just to name a few. You can also see our full A-Z list of attractions, which is constantly updated with all the latest things to do and see in this fun and fascinating city-state.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission