What to See in Singapore
Attractions in Singapore are in no short supply. This ever-expanding city is bursting full of fun things to do and see across its many diverse districts and vibrant neighbourhoods. From postcard favourites such as the Merlion statue, Singapore’s iconic symbol, to more out-of-the-way spots like forgotten temples and hidden parks, this section has it all covered.
With our team of experts on the ground, we have compiled lists of all the best attractions in Singapore area by area - including Chinatown, Orchard Road, Little India, Marina Bay and Bugis – just to name a few. You can also see our full A-Z list of attractions, which is constantly updated with all the latest things to do and see in this fun and fascinating city-state.
- Morning Singapore City Tour
- Dinner Cruise on Imperial Junk
- Sentosa Island Experience (Morning)
- Universal Studios Singapore and Wing of Time
- Singapore Night Out
- Universal Studios Singapore & S.E.A Aquarium
- Zoo and Night Safari Tour
- Jurong Bird Park Tour
- Night Safari Tour
- Singapore Flyer With One Way Transfer