The Crane Dance is light and sound show on Sentosa Island that holds the title of ‘the largest show animatronic show in the world’. Measuring over 30 metres tall, the two steel cranes move through jets of water, to a kaleidoscope of colour and a soundtrack of emotive music. This 10 minute audio-visual spectacular shows every evening at 20:00 in an open air amphitheatre and is free to watch.
The premise is simple, the blue crane and the pink crane fall in love with each other - but there is still something magical about this performance. Flashes of light and dramatic music accompany the performance as the large steel structures move gracefully through the night sky; and their chests are emblazoned with large screens that add an extra dimension to the story, which ends with the cranes flying away into the night. It makes a great end to a day at Sentosa Island.
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Universal Studios Singapore® Admission with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- Sentosa Day FUN Pass
- Universal Studios Singapore® 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ Admission with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- Sentosa Island Afternoon Tour with Wings of Time Priority Seating
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ Pass with SG$5 Meal Voucher
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Sentosa Island Tour
- Indoor Skydiving Experience at iFLY
While it’s probably not going to be the highlight of your stay in Singapore it is nevertheless very impressive and draws people in every evening. There is no age restriction for admission and it is suitable for all ages. Think of The Crane Dance as Singapore’s answer to the famous Symphony of Lights in Hong Kong and you’ll be on the right line. It’s worth noting the best views of the show are taken well before the show starts so we do recommend turning up to claim your vantage point around 30 minutes before the show. It is easy to locate the huge metal frames close to Adventure Cove Waterpark, just a few minutes walk from Waterfront MRT Station. There are food and drinks stalls next to the amphitheatre.
- Opening Hours: 20:00 daily
- Location: Sentosa
- MRT: HarbourFront
- Price Range: Free