Sungei Buloh Nature Park
Eco-Tourism and Adventures in Singapore
The Sungei Buloh Nature Park (1 Neo Tiew Crescent, +65 793 7377) is a great place for bird-watching, being a regional stopover for birds on their North-South migrations.
An 87-hectare wetland reserve, the park is a little less than an hour's ride by car from the centre of town. Admission is SG$ 1.00, and it opens from 07:30 -19:00 on weekdays and 07:00 19:00 on weekends and public holidays. The park gives you an idea of the mangrove swamps that once surrounded Singapore.
There's a visitor centre, boardwalks and bird-watching hides, from which you can spot night herons, or the white-breasted water hen. Also keep a lookout for various species of butterflies, mud-skippers and monitor lizards. If you're interested in aquaculture, prawn and fish farming is carried out in the park.Read More
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission