Legoland Malaysia theme park offers a great day out for families in Johor Bahru, Malaysia (around an hour’s drive from Singapore’s Downtown Core). The theme park appeals to kids of different ages, offering more than 70 thrilling rides, water slides, and live performances that are spread throughout 7 different areas.
Legoland Malaysia Resort’s vibrant Lego-themed hotel is connected to the theme park and also offers ample dining options, outdoor swimming pools, and children's playgrounds. Don’t forget your passport if travelling from Singapore.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Legoland Malaysia offers plenty for the whole family to enjoy – there are rides in the Land of Adventure or the flagship section of Malaysia’s Legoland known as Miniland. Legoland Malaysia Resort’s Miniland is an interactive world on a scale of 1:20 where numerous Asian landmarks are recreated using over 30 million Lego bricks – perfect for memorable snapshots with your loved ones.
Toddlers will enjoy Duplo Playtown which features a kid-sized city waiting to be explored. Older children can enjoy the high-speed fun offered at Lego Technic. There are even rollercoasters and a workshop where budding engineers can get inspired and test their creativity at building their own Lego robots.
For budding Jedi everywhere, there is a section inspired by Star Wars where epic battle scenes are laid out with painstaking reproductions of the franchise’s most iconic characters.
There are plenty of fast food options at Legoland Malaysia as well as kiosks offering drinks and snacks. The food isn’t great but it appeals to children and keeps you going throughout the day. Our pick is King’s Grill, which serves food in a medieval England-inspired tavern. For larger groups, check out the food court for a wide variety of regional cuisines. Of course, there is a large souvenir shop with an amazing selection of Lego products to take home and build for yourself.
Legoland Malaysia Theme Park
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 6pm
- Location: 7, Jln Legoland, 79100 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia
- Tel: +60 7597 8888