LEGOLAND Malaysia theme park is an ideal destination for travelling families, offering more than 70 thrilling rides, water slides, and live performances. There are seven different areas within the park, appealing to kids of different ages. Toddlers will enjoy Duplo Playtown which features a kid’s size city waiting to be explored. Older children enjoy the high speed amusements in Lego Technic. There is a rollercoaster and a workshop where budding engineers can build their own robots.
There is also plenty for the whole family to enjoy, such as rides in the Land of Adventure or the flagship section of Malaysia’s Legoland called Miniland. Legoland Malaysia Resort’s Miniland is an interactive world on a scale of 1:20 where numerous Asian landmarks are recreated using more than 30 million LEGO bricks - perfect for memorable snapshots with your loved ones! For budding Jedi everywhere, there is a section dedicated to Star Wars with epic battle scenes laid out and painstaking reproductions of the iconic characters.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
There are plenty of fast food options at Legoland Malaysia, including drinks and snack kiosks to enjoy. The food isn’t great but it appeals to children and keeps you going throughout the day. Our pick is King’s Grill, which serves food in a tavern from medieval England. For larger groups, check out the food court for a wide variety of regional cuisines. Of course, there is a large souvenir shop with an amazing selection of Lego products to take home and build for yourself.
Legoland Malaysia Resort’s vibrant Lego-themed hotel is connected to the theme park, offering ample dining options, outdoor swimming pools, and children's playgrounds. The world famous children’s toy, Lego, has been used to construct incredible things at this amusement park in Johor Bahru, just a short drive from Singapore Island to the south. It is the first of its kind in Asia and it’s only a 30-minute drive from Woodlands Checkpoint, so don’t forget your passport if travelling from Singapore.
LEGOLAND Malaysia Theme Park
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 19:00
- Address: 7, Jalan Legoland, Bandar Medini Iskandar Malaysia, Johor
- Price Range: Adult RM225 (S$75++), Senior Citizen & Children (age 3 – 11) RM180 (S$60++)