Opened in 2010 Singapore Marina Bay Sands is part of the mega $5.5 billion resort project, Marina Bay Sands Hotel. But it’s much more than just a hotel and casino; in fact it has everything to become Southeast Asia’s next top entertainment destination.
Place your bet, and hope you’re lucky. Only less than a month after its opening, a few Lotus Evora cars from the casino’s ‘Mystery Car Jackpot’ had found new owners. Not bad at all for those who played on the 5¢, 10¢, 20¢ or multi-denomination machines and won. And more are coming, don’t worry. Lost the lucky streak? Then head up to the Sands Skypark for jaw-dropping city panoramas and a fun-filled night at the many rooftop clubs (check out the uber-chic KU DÉ TA). Even if you’re out of luck, you’ll never run out of entertainment.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
The lavish 15,000-square-metre casino features almost 500 gaming tables, 1,600 slot machines (known by the locals as ‘jackpot machines’) as well as more than 30 private gaming rooms. In the casino’s own words “Marina Bay Sands offers a vast selection of the newest and most popular electronic gaming machines worldwide. Their collection of machines features more than 250 themes and game titles to choose from.” When entering the main gaming floor guests will immediately notice the amazing chandelier. It’s the world’s largest and is made up of more than 130,000 Swarovski crystals and weighs just a bit over seven tons! But there’s much more to see and do here and the casino also caters to non-smoking gamers.
The remarkable resort complex comprises three 55-storey towers, all connected to the 200-metre-high Sands SkyPark offering 360-degree views of Singapore. The resort also features tropical gardens, restaurants, nightclubs and a 150-metre outdoor infinity pool. When fully completed, the Marina Bay Sands Hotel will have total of 2,560 rooms and huge shopping facilities with countless luxury stores including Chanel, Gucci, Cartier, Prada and Patek Philippe.
Look out Japan and Hong Kong, here comes the competition! The resort also features a huge convention hall which is ready for seminars, events and any kind of functions including wedding parties.
Did you know?
- The casino section is only 15,000 square meters which occupies less than three percent of the resort grounds.
- Smart casual wear is required in the casino (casual short pants, sleeveless shirts, slippers and flip-flops are not allowed.)
Marina Bay Sands Casino
- Opening Hours: 24 hours
- Location: Marina Bay Sands is located in the heart of Singapore, along the Marina Bay Waterfront, only 10 minutes from Changi International Airport.
- Address: 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
- Tel: +65 6688 8868