Marina Bay Sands is part of the megaresort project, Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore. It’s much more than just a hotel and casino – it has everything to be one of Southeast Asia’s top entertainment destinations. Only less than a month after its opening in 2010, a few Lotus Evora cars from the casino’s ‘Mystery Car Jackpot’ found new owners. Not bad at all for those who played on the 5¢, 10¢, 20¢ or multi-denomination machines and won.
Place your bets and hope you’re lucky. Lost the lucky streak? Head up to the Sands Skypark for jaw-dropping city panoramas and a fun-filled night at the many rooftop clubs (the uber-chic CE LA VI is one worth checking out). Even if you’re out of luck, you’ll never run out of entertainment.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
The lavish 15,000-square-metre casino features about 500 gaming tables, 1,600 slot machines (locals call them ‘jackpot machines’) as well as more than 30 private gaming rooms. In the casino’s own words, “Marina Bay Sands offers a vast selection of the newest and most popular electronic gaming machines worldwide. Their collection of machines features more than 250 themes and game titles to choose from.”
When entering the main gaming floor, guests will immediately notice the amazing chandelier – it’s the world’s largest, made up of more than 130,000 Swarovski crystals and weighs just a bit over 7 tons! The casino also caters to non-smoking gamers as well.
The remarkable resort complex comprises 3 55-storey towers, all connected to the 200-metre-high Sands SkyPark which offers 360-degree views of Singapore. The resort also features tropical gardens, restaurants, nightclubs and a 150-metre outdoor infinity pool.
The Marina Bay Sands Hotel has a total of 2,560 rooms and huge shopping facilities with countless luxury stores bearing such names as Chanel, Gucci, Cartier, Prada, and Patek Philippe. The resort also features a huge convention hall which hosts seminars, events, and all kinds of functions including wedding parties.
Good to Know
- The casino section is only 15,000 square meters and occupies less than 3% of the resort grounds.
- The casino is open 24 hours.
- Smart casual wear is required in the casino (casual short pants, sleeveless shirts, slippers, and flip-flops are not allowed).
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Marina Bay Sands
With a stay at Marina Bay Sands in Central Business District (Marina Bay), you'll be minutes from Marina Bay Sands Skypark and ArtScience Museum.Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift).Extended parking is available onsite. Read More...
Marina Bay Sands Casino
- Location: 4 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018973, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6688 8868