Mount Faber is a hilltop park on the outskirts of Singapore, offering one of the best panoramic views of the city. The spot also makes for a great half-day break from Singapore surrounded by nature. You can either take a trek up to the 105-metre peak to enjoy the varied wildlife or take the cable car either from Sentosa Island or near the HarbourFront MRT station.
At the peak of Mount Faber, there’s a selection of dining options that range from romantic restaurants – perfect for a sunset date – to more group-friendly food outlets. With over 10 km of paths, the park at Mount Faber is the place to go in Singapore for getting some fresh air and taking a stroll amongst lush greenery.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
The Singapore Cable Car is a fun experience for the whole family. With over 80 cabins travelling up and down, it takes only 12 minutes to whizz up the hill between Sentosa and Mount Faber. On the way, you get a fantastic view of Singapore Harbour and the leafy hill. Soaring above the ground is rather a majestic way of getting to the peak.
If you are visiting Singapore as a couple, then Mount Faber is a great choice for a romantic dinner. The Jewel Box entertainment complex houses a selection of restaurants. Popular picks include Black Opal, where you can enjoy European fine dining with views of Sentosa Island. For a more relaxed and fun evening meal, check out Japanese yakitori restaurant Moonstone that offers a wide variety of skewered treats.
For an alfresco experience suitable for a casual meal head to Faber Bistro and enjoy the fresh air and uninterrupted views. It’s also worth noting that Mount Faber offers one of the most unusual dining experiences in the city: dinner whilst travelling in the cable car!
There is often a queue for the cable car, but it moves swiftly – there’s a half-minute window to jump in before the next car swings around the embarkation point. Each cabin seats up to 8. Tickets are S$29 for adults and S$18 for kids for a round trip, but if you’re also planning a trip to Sentosa as well, it’s worth considering one of their combination packages.
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 8.45am to 9.30pm, Friday–Saturday from 8.45am to 2am
- Location: 109 Mount Faber Rd, Singapore 099203, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6270 8855