Images of Singapore
Located at Imbiah Lookout on Sentosa Island, Images of Singapore is a must-visit historical museum featuring audio-visual presentations showing Singaporean history and culture, focusing on its people and their lives.
In an old-style warehouse format, exhibits include the period when the Malaysians rule, the arrival of the British and the post-colonialist period under Singapore's first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew and more.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 11am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 7.30pm
- Location: 40 Imbiah Road Sentosa, Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa Island 099700, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6715 4000
- Tour Available: Sentosa Island Tour (Sunset)
One of the most prominent beaches in Singapore, Palawan Beach is well-known for its Pirates of the Caribbean-style suspension bridge linking to a small island which you can walk or even swim across to.
Located in the centre of the southern tip of Sentosa, Palawan Beach has fine white sand, palm trees and a few lively Read More...
- Location: Palawan Beach, Sentosa Island Singapore 099981, Singapore
S.E.A Aquarium Singapore
SEA Aquarium on Sentosa Island is one of Singapore’s finest family-friendly, all-weather attractions. It’s also one of the largest aquariums in the world, with over 100,000 aquatic animals to discover. There are creatures from all the world’s major oceans, with tanks specially designed to recreate the conditions of their natural habitats.
SEA Aquarium Singapore also tries Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 7pm
- Location: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6577 8888
This beach can be found on the south-western coast of Sentosa and is well-known for being a popular picnic spot for families at the weekend, as well as hosting a range of beach sports such as volleyball, beach football and canoeing.
This is probably the best-catered-for beach in Singapore, with a range of bars, restaurants, shops Read More...
- Location: 51 Imbiah Walk Sentosa Singapore 099538, Singapore
This is arguably Singapore’s best beach for relaxing in the daytime, thanks to its slightly more secluded position on the south coast of Sentosa. This crescent-shaped hideout has shallow warm waters, fine white sand and tropical palm trees – all the essential ingredients to make for a perfect beach and help you forget it’s not actually Read More...
- Location: 120 Tanjong Beach Walk Sentosa Island Singapore 098942, Singapore