If you have two days in Singapore, you have the luxury of picking and mixing the above itineraries.
We suggest you start off Day One with an exploration of Orchard Road and the Central Business District. Have an Indonesian lunch at the House of Sundanese, which has a branch at Suntec City. Then, head for the shops and tea houses of Chinatown before taking in the beautiful Botanic Gardens and the National Orchid Garden.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
After which you should set aside a good three hours at least for the famous Night Safari. It might be late by the time you leave the Night Safari, but don't worry, the Newton Circus Hawker Centre is bustling at any time of the night.
Start off Day Two at Little India among the myriad of colourful shops, temples and restaurants. Then, head for the more opulent atmosphere of the Raffles Hotel, where you can have an excellent lunch of local specialties at the Empress Cafe.
Spend the afternoon learning more about Singapore at the Singapore History Museum, after which you should head for pre-dinner cocktails at the lofty heights of the Compass Rose Bar. Then dine at lively Boat Quay and head for the good times at the bars along Muhammad Sultan Road.