The Singapore Flyer is the world’s largest observation wheel. A one-of-a-kind experience and built over a 3-storey terminal building, the Flyer is 150 metres in diameter, 165 metres high, and travels at 0.21m per second (it is some 30 metres taller than the famous London Eye).
With breathtaking panoramas that are so radically different during the day and at night, it’s hard to choose the best time to take a ride. Our own favourite time to ride the Singapore Ferris wheel is around dusk when the sunlight gives way to millions of sparkling lights.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Good to know about the Singapore Flyer
As a passenger on the Singapore Flyer, you’ll get to see such city sights as the Singapore River, Raffles Place, Marina Bay, Empress Place, and the Padang. Each of Singapore Flyer’s 28 city-bus-sized, air-conditioned capsules can carry up to 28 passengers. A complete rotation of the wheel takes approximately 30 minutes.
If shopping is your thing, there are plenty of opportunities here from luxury watches to jewellery but it’s not all about extravagance – you can sample various types of delicious food at many of the city-state’s restaurants as well as relax at a spa offering such treatments as a ‘Dr. Fish’ spa and foot reflexology. Those who love the idea of flying can try the flight simulator under the Flyer and be a pilot for a day in a well-equipped cockpit.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8.30am to 10.30pm
- Location: 30 Raffles Avenue, Singapore 039803, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6333 3311