South Beach Singapore partly defines Singapore Downtown’s skyline, with 2 40-storey skyscrapers towering over the Marina Bay area as well as an onsite lifestyle mall, a couple of luxury hotels, office spaces, and hundreds of permanent residences.
It’s on South Beach Road (hence the name), walking distance from famous Singapore attractions such as Raffles Hotel, The Marina Bay, Esplanade, and The Singapore Flyer. It’s also home to the fancy boutique hotel, The South Beach Singapore.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
South Beach Singapore - The Hotel
JW Marriot Hotel Singapore South Beach has proven popular for its funky designer rooms – not to mention a gorgeous alfresco restaurant and infinity swimming pool overlooking the Singapore skyline. The location couldn’t get much better either, just walking distance from City Hall MRT and Raffles City Mall.
South Beach Avenue - The Mall
Everybody knows that for shopping in Singapore, you head to Orchard Road. But with the shopping facilities at South Beach, not to mention the nearby Raffles City, Marina Square, and Suntec City, the Downtown hub has become a rival for the country’s main retail avenue.
The South Beach Avenue mall is just about the most spectacular you’ll ever see, set to feature a sweeping wooden canopy, open courtyards, and lots of green spaces for chilling away in the shade. Expect high-street stores, luxury brands, and a whole host of restaurants, cafes, and bars.
South Beach Singapore
- Location: 30 Beach Road, Singapore 189763, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6672 5722