The Pinnacle@Duxton offers some fantastic views over Singapore from an impressive 50th-floor skybridge. This observation deck doesn’t charge silly prices for the privilege of taking the elevator up (we’re looking at you Marina Bay Sands), with tickets costing just S$5!
The Pinnacle@Duxton is the tallest public housing in Singapore and has a second sky bridge halfway up that’s reserved for the building’s permanent residents only. The 50th floor is slowly gaining popularity with local and foreign visitors yet remains a relatively unknown and underrated tourist attraction in Singapore.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
The 360-degree views from the top of The Pinnacle’s Skybridge are genuinely excellent, looking down at the orange-tiled roofs of Chinatown and across to the towering CBD in the distance (you can’t quite fully see Marina Bay, unfortunately).
The pretty landscaped garden means that kids have ample space to run around, while we also think this is one of Singapore’s best places to top up your tan (outside of Sentosa, of course) – there are usually several sun loungers spread over the wooden decking.
Note the payment system at The Pinnacle@Duxton – you can only use special cards that have been topped up before visiting. The most common of these cards is the EZ-link card, which is normally used on the MRT and bus network. These are available from any station nationwide – just make sure you have at least S$5 topped up before you arrive.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 5pm (Saturdays until 1pm)
- Location: 1G Cantonment Rd, Singapore 085301, Singapore
- Tel: +65 8683 7760