For some fantastic views over Singapore, The Pinnacle@Duxton boasts an impressive 50th-floor skybridge which is open to the public 09:00-21:00 every day. Best of all, this observation deck doesn’t charge silly prices for the privilege of taking the elevator up (we’re looking at you Marina Bay Sands), with tickets costing just SGD 5!
The Pinnacle@Duxton is actually the tallest public housing in Singapore, and also has a second skybridge half-way up that is reserved for the building’s permanent residents only. The 50th floor is slowly gaining popularity with local and foreign visitors, yet still remains a relatively unknown and underrated tourist attraction in Singapore.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
The 360-degree views from the top of The Pinnacle’s Skybridge are genuinely excellent, looking down at the orange-tiled roofs of Chinatown and across to the towering CBD in the distance (you can’t quite fully see the Marina Bay unfortunately).
The pretty landscaped garden means that kids have ample space to run around, while we also think this is one of Singapore’s best places to top up your tan (outside of Sentosa, of course), with a number of sunloungers spread over the wooden decking.
One important thing to note about the payment system at The Pinnacle@Duxton is that you can only use special cards that have been topped up before visiting. The most common of these cards is the EZ-link card, which is normally used on the MRT and bus network. These are available from any station nationwide – just make sure you have at least SGD 5 topped up before you arrive.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 21:00
- MRT: Outram Park
- Address: 1G Cantonnment Road, Singapore