Singapore Restaurants & Dining
Where to Eat in Singapore (and What to eat)
This Singapore Restaurants section is your complete guide to dining in the Lion City, with a whole host of restaurant reviews and area-by-area top to guide to all the best places to eat in Singapore.
Singaporeans tend to greet one another with the expression: ‘Have you eaten yet’ - a quirky reflection of their consummate food obsession. It is an around-the-clock activity which cuts across all barriers. It is said that the Singapore foodie would comb the island in search of that heavenly bowl of noodles or go on durian expeditions. Years ago, the variety would have been confined to the main racial cuisines – Chinese, Indian, Malay, Peranakan, Eurasian and a smattering of traditional British fare in a nod towards the colonial masters. Nowadays, with a growing cosmopolitan influence through tourists and new immigrants, the range has expanded to include Italian, Spanish, Lebanese, Turkish, Nepalese, Vietnamese, Thai and more. Explore our Singapore restaurants section below and get in the mood to dine in what is one of the food capitals of Asia.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission