Gordon Ramsey’s long-awaited Bread Street Kitchen opened at Marina Bay Sands halfway through 2015, and promises an informal dining experience alongside modern European food, with signature touches from the multi-Michelin star affiliated chef.
Located in Singapore’s most iconic building – Marina Bay Sands – this was always going to be a classy affair, no matter how much Ramsey claims the whole dining experience is ‘informal’. The snazzy black and white tiled floor, exposed ceiling and comfy leather booths all help to create an exclusive ‘New York loft’ feel, but the good news is that the a la carte menu is actually sensibly priced – a bit of a rarity for celebrity chef restaurants in Singapore.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Starters: Sea bass fillet carpaccio, avocado purée, horseradish, ginger (SGD 21); Tamarind spiced chicken wings, spring onions, coriander (SGD 18); Garden pea soup, spiced lobster, crème fraiche (SGD 18).
Mains: Roasted black cod with crushed potatoes, salted capers, artichoke, red wine and lemon sauce (SGD 44); Roasted sea trout, summer vegetables, Lala clams, aromatic broth (SGD 38); Roasted duck breast, boulangère potatoes, cabbage purée and mulled berries sauce (SGD 38).
Grill: Baby chicken, chimichurri sauce, burnt lemon (SGD 34); 300 Days Grain Fed 10oz Black Angus Sirloin steak (SGD 60); 300 Days Grain Fed 24oz Côte de boeuf (SGD 180).
Desserts: Monkey Shoulder Cranachan cheesecake with roasted balsamic strawberries (SGD 18); Coffee and white chocolate parfait with poached blackberries (SGD 18); Banana sticky toffee pudding, muscovado caramel, clotted cream (SGD 18).
Drinks-wise, there’s an inevitably good selection of mostly new world wines to choose from, and the trained mixologists can whip up one of the restaurants playful signature cocktails, or just one of the classics. There’s also a focus on sweet and fortified wines, which are recommended to finish off your meal.
Find Bread Street Kitchen by Gordon Ramsey at ‘The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands’ in Singapore (Bay Level). There is direct access from Bayfront MRT Station, and the restaurant is open daily from 11:30-24:00.
Bread Street Kitchen
- Opening Hours: 11:30-24:00 daily (bar open until 01:00)
- Location: Bay Level, L1-81, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
- Tel: +65 6688 5665