Chijmes in Singapore is a former convent converted into a dining and entertainment haven. This stunning precinct has been restored to its former architectural glory. Old classrooms and school halls have been painstakingly transformed into themed eateries, casual cafés, hip bars and clubs as well as retail outlets.
The former chapel with its magnificent interior is now available for private functions and weddings. Open large lawn spaces and the courtyard are now used for various festivals, musical and theatrical shows as well as private events. Its hallowed portals house more than 20 food and beverage outlets for you to explore.
Among the mainstays for drinking and dining at Chijmes is Bobby's Restaurant and Bars where you can satisfy your cravings for hearty ribs, pizzas, pasta, and American-style fare. The bar offers a good selection of cocktails, including the popular Singapore Sling. Another is Lei Garden Restaurant that presents fusion gourmet dishes combined with traditional Chinese specialities such as crispy roast pork and grilled lobster steak.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 8am to 3am, Saturday–Sunday from 8.30am to 4am
- Location: 30 Victoria St, Singapore 187996, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6337 7810