A former convent converted into a dining and entertainment haven, Chijmes is a stunning precinct which has been restored to its former architectural glory. Old classrooms and school halls have been painstakingly transformed into themed eateries, casual cafés, hip bars and clubs as well as retail outlets. The former chapel with its magnificent interior is now available for private functions and weddings. Open large lawn spaces and the courtyard are now used for various festivals, musical and theatrical shows as well as private events. Its hallowed portals house more than 20 F&B outlets.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Bobby's Taproom Grill & Ribs
Satisfy cravings for hearty ribs, pizzas, pasta and American-style fare at this convivial venue with friendly service.
- Address: #B1-03, Chijmes Fountain Court, 30 Victoria Street
- Tel: +65 6337 5477
A smart chic Italian outfit decked with dark copper plates and shades of burgundy, Capella is a pleasant respite from hectic tour excursions and walks in the civil district. Take your pick of pan-fried scallops served with asparagus, angel hair pasta tossed with small lobster, grain-fed 120-days beef tenderloin, lamb rack topped with feta, warm manjari cake coated with chocolate ganache and more.
- Address: #01 -29 Chijmes, 30 Victoria Street
- Tel: +65 6334 9928
La Viva Spanish Tapas & Bar
For a taste of sangria, gazpacho, paella, calamari and all things Spanish, this outlet is the place to visit. Choose between a cosy indoor and charming alfresco setting.
- Address: #01-12/13/14, 30 Victoria Street
- Tel: +65 6339 4290
Located in five countries and at two sites in Singapore, Lei Garden has established a reputation for excellent Cantonese cuisine and service. Over the years, it has introduced new gourmet dishes into its traditional Chinese menu creating a delectable fusion of sorts. Its chef specialities include crispy roast pork, double-boiled sea whelk soup, grilled lobster steak and tofu ensemble.
- Address: #01-24 Chijmes, 30 Victoria Street
- Tel: +65 6339 3822
- Opening Hours: Restaurants: Daily from 11:00 till late
Boutiques and Shops: Daily from 11:00 – 22:00
- Location: On Victoria Street, diagonally opposite Raffles Hotel, about five minutes walk from The Padang and St Andrew's Cathedral.
- MRT: Raffles City
- Address: 30 Victoria Street, Singapore 187996
- Tel: +65 6337 7810