An American-style working micro-brewery, Brewerkz puts out generous portions of American-style food with huge choices – from burgers, pizzas, salads, mains and desserts.
Try the soba noodle salad, king brew burger, beer battered fish and chips and Mr Wu’s carrot cake. Choose from a dozen handcrafted premium beers or make your own sampler set with four different drafts. Sunday brunch is another reason to patronize this massive outlet located at Riverside Point.
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from midday to midnight, Friday–Saturday from midday to 1am
- Location: 30 Merchant Rd, #01-05/06 Riverside Point, Singapore 058282, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6438 7438
Kinara North West Frontier Cuisine
Kinara is a group of restaurants with several branches spread throughout Singapore. The restaurant on Boat Quay follows a consistent theme, with the decor set in the Haveli style of Northern India.
Enter the beautifully carved doors into a resplendent Rajasthani interior and encounter a world of fine cuisine from the Northwest frontier of India. An elaborate list of specialities from the Tandoor and Tawa waits. It’s an ideal venue for romantic dining as well.
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Saturday from 11.30am to 2.30pm and from 6pm to 10.30pm
- Location: 57 Boat Quay, Singapore 049846
- Tel: +65 6533 0412
Renn Thai is a restaurant that carries on the tradition of Genghis Khan, where diners in this tented restaurant can choose among a staggering variety of ingredients, condiments, and sauces and take them to the chef to cook. The result is exactly what you have chosen.
Dining on the riverside can be a great idea for romantic date nights out in Singapore – the fun way of ordering your meals at Renn Thai can add a fun aspect to the overall experience. A 2-course set lunch offer includes your choices of soup and mains which range from Phad Woon Sen (Thai fried glass noodles with chicken) to the popular Tom Yum Goong.
- Opening Hours: Daily from midday to 1am
- Location: 3D River Valley Rd, Singapore 179023, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6338 7200
Ya Hua Bak Kut Teh
Ya Hua Bak Kut Teh is an iconic restaurant that has been around since the 1970s and is one of the most successful due to the peppery yet balanced broth and succulent meat. Pork bone tea is a classic local dish in Singapore, and there are plenty of restaurants specialising in this stewed pork rib dish.
It has been so successful, in fact, that they now have 6 branches, with plans to open more. The best branch to try the Teochew-style dish is Havelock Road, which is accessible from Tiong Bahru or Clarke Quay.
- Opening Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 11am to 2am, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 11am to 3am, Sunday from 11am to 10pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 593 Havelock Rd, Singapore 169641, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6235 7716