Chang Korean BBQ Restaurant
Chang Korean BBQ Restaurant boasts a do-it-yourself concept, which highlights the charcoal barbeque with a choice of different cuts of meat and seafood for diners to cook on the hotplate.
Korean dishes such as spicy buckwheat cold noodles with organic sprouts, seafood and onion pancakes, spicy seafood soup and more abound.
- Opening Hours: Daily from midday to 3pm and from 6pm to 10pm
- Location: 71 Loewen Rd, #01-01, Singapore 248847, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6473 9005
Jim Thompson Thai Restaurant
A name synonymous with the Thai silk industry, the Jim Thompson Thai Restaurant is its culinary equivalent, from its modern reinterpretation of 19th century Siamese arts, crafts and architecture in the interior to its fine menu.
A team of Thai chefs prepares over 80 classic Thai dishes, including appetizers, spicy salads, soups, curries, main dishes, seafood, barbeque, noodles, desserts and more.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from midday to 3pm and from 6pm to midnight, Sundays from midday to 3pm and from 6pm to 11pm
- Location: 45 Minden Rd, Dempsey Hill, Singapore 248817, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6475 6088
With a cheery, warm interior accentuated by Mexican works of art, Margarita’s offers excellent margaritas in various flavours and a mouthwatering list of Mexican burritos, enchiladas including its signature dish – baked crab enchiladas, quesadillas and more.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Sunday from 11.30am to 11pm
- Location: 11 Dempsey Rd, Singapore 249673, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6471 3228
PS Café is popular for its tasty, simple international menu, and a chic European vibe. Surrounded by greenery with a kind of village feel, the Dempsey Hill branch draws crowds in thanks to it's slightly out of town location. It takes around 15 minutes to get there from the city centre, either via taxi or bus. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 8am to 11pm, Friday–Saturday from 8am to midnight
- Location: 28B Harding Road, Singapore 249549, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6708 9288
Red Dot Brewhouse
Red Dot Brewhouse is poised high above the ground overlooking the main Napier Road. This lofty outlet with its stainless steel brewing equipment dispenses a total capacity of 8,000 litres of unfiltered and unprocessed beer in seven flavours.
The menu lists grilled meats, sausages, stone oven-baked pizzas, pasta, salads, sandwiches, burgers, hearty mains, and desserts.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from midday to midnight, Friday–Saturday from midday to 2am, Sundays from 10am to midnight
- Location: 25A Dempsey Rd, #01-01, Singapore 247691, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6475 0500
Samy's Curry Dempsey
Samy’s Curry, located in the ever-popular Demsey Road just of Serangoon, consistently delivers tasty curries, vegetarian dishes and a range of exotic sides in a very welcoming atmosphere.
Whilst the house special of fish head curry may look like something out of a horror movie, it’s the taste that really counts – and that’s something which is in no short supply at this long-running Indian restaurant.
Unlike some of the more hectic curry joints in the centre of town, you’ll find the tempo here a lot more civilised and a pleasant environment surrounded by lush trees and quaint colonial buildings.
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Monday from 11am to 3pm and from 6pm to 10pm (closed on Tuesdays)
- Location: 25 Dempsey Rd, Singapore 249670, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6472 2080
The White Rabbit Restaurant
On the way up Dempsey Hill, you’ll pass a white stone chapel that once belonged to the British Army based in this area. Restored and turned into the Alice in Wonderland inspired White Rabbit restaurant serving European classics, this romantic spot is perfect for dinner for 2 or for a casual brunch at weekends.
Finding the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Friday from 11.45am to 2.30pm and from 6.30pm to 10.30pm, Saturday–Sunday from 11am to 3.30pm and from 6.30pm–10.30pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 39C Harding Rd, Singapore 249541, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6473 9965