Holland Village Restaurants
Where and What to Eat in Holland Village
A favourite haunt with locals and expats, Holland Village by night takes on a vibrant and convivial vibe when its food and beverage strip comes alive. Its dining scene is rather eclectic with inexpensive local coffee shops and market food court stalls operate side by side with full service themed or ethnic restaurants. Reflecting the cosmopolitan influence in the community, the restaurants are wide and varied – from Indian, Italian, Lebanese, Thai, Japanese, German, Mexican, Indo-Chinese, American and more to suit different budgets and tastes. The dining scene encompasses Holland Avenue and Lorong Mambong on one side, and the residential Chip Bee Gardens on the other side.Read More
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
All Restaurants in Holland Village
Al Dente Trattoria
With one sister branch at The Esplanade, Al Dente's forte is in ‘wholesome hearty Italian food’. A pleasant family-style restaurant, its specialities are the antipasti sampler platter, linguini marinara, braised beef cheeks, wood-fired pizzas and tiramisu.
- Address: 22 Lorong Mambong
- Tel: +65 6468 4688
Al Hamra's Lebanese and Middle Eastern cuisine is complemented by its authentic décor with ceiling lamps, antiques, cushions, artefacts and wall murals. From mezze to kebabs, the emphasis is on quality and freshness.
- Address: 23 Lorong Mambong
- Tel: +65 6464 8488
Chez Petit Salut
A warm, friendly neighborhood, bistro, Petit Salut excels in authentic French fare and its set menus are value for money. It is known for its duck pâté, escargots, coq au vin and cassoulet and boasts a decent wine list.
- Opening Hours: Mon – Sat Lunch 11:30 – 14:30 (Last order)
Dinner 18:30 – 22:30 (Last order)
- Address: 44 Jalan Merah Saga #01-54
- Tel: +65 6474 9788
El Patio Mexican Restaurant & Wine Bar
From frozen lime margaritas served in salt-rimmed jam jars to staples such as bean soup, enchiladas, burritos and quesadillas and fajitas, this is Tex-Mex heaven in Holland Village.
- Address: 34 Lorong Mambong
- Tel: +65 6468 1520
NYDC (New York Dessert Cafe)
The menu here shouts fun, loud American fare. The desserts take the cake – luscious mudpies, home made ice cream and divine cheesecakes. Other locations are on Orchard Road and Bugis Junction.
- Address: 30 Lorong Mambong
- Tel: +65 6469 2998
The first and only Mediterranean vegetarian restaurant in Singapore, Original Sin brags a culinary prowess that is nonpareil. Using fresh herbs and specifically sourced ingredients to produce a tasty and flavourful cuisine, the menu presents a selection of creatively done bruchettas, salads, mains, pizza, pasta and desserts to please all vegetarians.
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sun 11:30 – 14:30 and 18:00 – 22:30
- Address: Blk 43 #01-62 Jalan Merah Saga, Chip Bee Gardens
- Tel: +65 6475 5605
Cafe Siem Reap
Part of the IndoChine Group of Restaurants, this is a casual, intimate bistro for dining on Thai, Vietnamese and Laotian specialities. Do not miss the fresh rice paper rolls, deep-fried spring rolls, Laotian laksa or Vietnamese pork chops.
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 12:00 - 14:30 (Lunch),
15:00 - 16:00 (Drinks only), 18:00 - 23:30 (Dinner)
- Address: 44 Lorong Mambong
- Tel: +65 6468 5798