Jaan Restaurant has been at the forefront of Singapore’s fine dining scene since it first opened on the 70th floor of Swissotel the Stamford hotel. Boasting panoramic views of the Singapore skyline, Jaan’s wow-factor starts before you’ve even taken your first bite. And when you do, you’ll be just as impressed.
The intimate 40-seat venue presents a creative French-inspired menu and numerous detours most notably to Italian and Asian cuisine. The venue features giant floor-to-ceiling windows, and the overall classic décor and soft lighting are met by a more contemporary edge as soon as you look up at the shiny silver installation on the ceiling.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
If you don’t want to break the bank, a set 4-course lunch is available between 1.15pm and 2.30pm, priced from S$98. However, to really appreciate the whole Jaan experience, it’s best to book a table in the evening, and indulge in their ever-changing and seasonal menu, available in an 8-course choice that’s from S$268 without wine.
Standout dishes include the ‘confit rainbow trout’ cooked using Kurobuta pork with miso caramel and yuzu, the ‘Welsh lamb ‘Provencale’’, ‘hay-roasted pigeon’ with foie gras, and ‘artichoke ravioli’ cooked with ricotta and basil.
Jaan Restaurant is easy to find – it’s in one of the tallest hotels in Singapore. Take the MRT to City Hall or tell your driver to head to Swissotel the Stamford, then take the elevator to the 70th floor. Reservations are necessary (especially for dinner) and there a dress code applies (no shorts or sandals).
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from midday to 2.30pm and from 7pm to 10pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: Swissotel the Stamford, 2 Stamford Road, Level 70, Equinox Complex, 178882, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6837 3322