Joel Robuchon Restaurant is Singapore’s first and only three Michelin star restaurant. A romantic evening of wining and dining here could cost you over SG$1,000 if you want the full tasting menu and paired wine for two. As such, this esteemed restaurant is the type of place for those very special occasions when only the best is good enough.
The service at this restaurant on Sentosa is a well-oiled machine, the dining room is Art Deco chic encapsulated, and the ingredients for the French haute cuisine have been flown in from every corner of the globe for your unbridled pleasure. Such delicacies as milk-fed lamb chops and artisanal cheeses are flown in according to season.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Highlights of Joel Robuchon Restaurant Singapore
There are different menus to choose from at Joel Robuchon Singapore, with the set degustation menu starting at S$498. It comes as eight courses, with around 12 different dishes. The menu you receive will change depending on the season, but enduring Chef Robuchon classics include Beef châteaubriand and foie gras ‘Rossini’-style, seared Dover sole served with mashed potato, and frog leg fricassee, garlic and parsley in a creamy spelt risotto.
There is the option of a vegetarian degustation menu at Joel Robuchon Restaurant, costing S$398, as well as a ‘menu apetit’ which allows you to make up your own five-course meal.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael
With a stay at Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael in Singapore, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Universal Studios Singapore® and Chinatown Heritage Center.Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Free valet parking is available onsite. Read More...
Joel Robuchon Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Tue – Sat 18:00 – 22:30 (closed Sunday and Monday)
- Location: Resorts World Sentosa 8 Sentosa Gateway, Hotel Michael, Level 1, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6577 6688