Malaysian Food Street in Resorts World Sentosa presents street food in a stylish hawker centre. It’s a little slice of Kamong Glam (Singapore’s predominantly Malaysian neighbourhood) right on Sentosa Island. This tiny imitation street has pulled out all the stops to recreate that old-town charm so synonymous with the Kampong Glam neighbourhood, complete with hawker stalls, brightly painted shophouses and wooden tables and chairs to perch on awkwardly while tucking into your food.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
What to Eat at Malaysian Food Street Sentosa
As for what to eat, you’ll find everything Malay, from basic chicken and rice dishes to more exotic tastes such as satay sticks, noodle soups like laksa, and fried omelettes with oysters. Don’t miss out on the great desserts too, like Penang cendol and ice kacang. Famous local restaurants and street stalls have been asked to set up shop here in Sentosa, so you know you are getting very good-quality dishes.
Prices are cheap for Sentosa, but not as cheap as the real deal across the water on the main Singapore Island. There are plenty of tasty treats for around S$8, and although the same dishes could be found for a less downtown, the vibe here is fun and family-friendly. One thing is for sure: Malaysian Food Street is the best value come meal times on Sentosa.
Recommended Hotel Nearby
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel
Located in Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel is within a 15-minute drive of Universal Studios Singapore® and Chinatown Heritage Center.Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Free valet parking is available onsite. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon – Tue, Thu 11:00 – 23:00, Fri – Sat 09:00 – 23:00, Sun 09:00 – 22:00 (closed Wed)
- Location: 8 Sentosa Gateway, The Bull Ring, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6577 8899