Bread Street Kitchen Singapore
Gordon Ramsey’s Bread Street Kitchen at Marina Bay Sands presents an informal dining experience alongside modern European food, with signature touches from the multi-Michelin star affiliated chef.
Located in Singapore’s most iconic building – Marina Bay Sands – this was always going to be a classy affair, no matter how much Ramsey claims the whole dining Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday from 11.30am to 1am, Friday from 11.30am to 2am, Saturday from 7.30am to 2am, Sunday from 7.30am to 1am
- Location: 2 Bayfront Avenue, 01 - 81 The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore 018956, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6688 5665
Cherry Garden at Mandarin Oriental Singapore is beautifully furnished in traditional Chinese-courtyard style. Authentic Cantonese cuisine is served in a modern presentation, complemented by a wide range of Chinese teas and wines.
Specialities at Cherry Garden include wasabi-aioli prawns with fresh mango and fish roe, oven-baked fillet of sea perch marinated in rose dew wine and more.
- Opening Hours: Daily from midday to 2:30pm and from 6.30pm to 10.30pm
- Location: Mandarin Oriental, 5 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039797, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6885 3500
Forlino at One Fullerton offers exceptional views of the changing skyline over Marina Bay to complement its classic Italian fare as well as outstanding wines. You can spend a leisurely evening at Forlino where skillfully prepared food by its Michelin chef is the norm.
With a northern Italian influence, the food is painstakingly sourced. Its culinary masterpieces include swordfish carpaccio with peaches and summer truffles, Korobuta pork sampler and homemade spaghetti with black cod and peppermint artichokes.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 12pm to 2.30pm and from 6.30pm to 10.30pm
- Location: One Fullerton, 1 Fullerton Road #02-06 Singapore 049213, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6690 7564
Lau Pa Sat Food Hawker Centre
In the heart of the financial district, surrounded by the tallest buildings in Singapore you will find Lau Pa Sat, one of the most popular food markets in the city. Come here to try the local delicacies, chicken rice, satay and kaya toast, as well as the other dishes that make up the varied cuisine on Read More...
- Location: 18 Raffles Quay, Singapore 048582, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6276 0521
No Signboard Seafood Restaurant
No Signboard is really a quirky name for a restaurant. But this long-established restaurant group is quite a known name among locals, which has 4 locations around Singapore. The Esplanade location accords stunning views of the Bay.
No Signboard counts white pepper crab, chilli crab, crispy cereal crayfish, double boiled lobster, Hokkien-style steamed fish, and garlic steamed bamboo clam among its list of favourites. It’s also a great place to have a meal before a concert at the renowned landmark venues by the bay.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10.30pm
- Location: 8 Raffles Ave, # 01-14 16 Esplanade, Singapore 039802, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6336 9959
OLA Cocina Del Mar
Spanish tapas always lends itself well to a flirty and fun style of dining, and OLA Cocina Del Mar is probably the finest tapas joints in Singapore. Located in Marina Bay, this casual yet refined restaurant serves exquisite small plates from the open kitchen; think scallops a la plancha with sundried tomatoes, grilled Spanish octopus with a lentil salad, and a Peruvian-inspired fish ceviche – the classic tapas here is the real deal. There’s also a range of signature paellas and some more meaty mains, such as roast lamb in a rich sherry sauce. Finish with some freshly fried churros with chocolate sauce.
- Opening Hours: Monday-Friday from 11.30am to 2.30pm and from 5.30pm to 9.30pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, #01-06 12 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018982, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6604 7050
Paulaner Brauhaus in the Millenia Walk building is billed as Singapore’s only German microbrewery. The bar and restaurant serves up genuine German beer and food.
Brewed strictly according to the German purity law of 1516, Paulaner beers are always tapped fresh and in a variety of styles – pale or dark lager and seasonal ones such as Salvator, Maibock, Oktoberfest Bier. The food is equally authentic and robust like the hog roast, pork knuckles and sausages made from recipes in Munich.
- Opening Hours: Lunch: Monday–Friday from 11.30am to 2.30pm, Dinner: Monday–Sunday from 6pm to 10.30pm
- Location: 9 Raffles Boulevard, #01-01 Millenia Walk, 039596 Singapore, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6883 2572
Located in a giant bio-dome filled with a balmy Mediterranean climate, Pollen is a unique and charming restaurant in Gardens by the Bay. The layout is spectacular thanks to the huge arching atrium of the Flower Dome all around. One thing is for certain: you’ll feel a million miles away from the centre of a bustling metropolis.
Despite the intricate plating and high-level cuisine served at Pollen, this isn’t exactly fine dining; more like a fancy café serving modern interpretations of pan-Mediterranean classics. The seven-course tasting menu costs upwards of S$150 and includes such delicacies as red prawn tartare, braised beef cheek with carrot puree, and salmon with ikura and green apple. After your meal, you can have a walk around the Flower Dome and enjoy the plants and flowers.
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Monday from midday to 3pm and from 6pm to 10pm (closed on Tuesdays)
- Location: Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive, #01-09, Singapore 018953, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6604 9988
Satay by the Bay
Satay by the Bay, which is located within Gardens by the Bay, offers the delicious speciality of satay skewers. The air is filled with aromas from barbecued pork, chicken and beef, which is all served up with a generous helping of that rich peanut sauce.
There’s also an onsite bar and plenty of other food stalls if you’re not a fan of satay. Find it by entering Gardens by the Bay (free) and follow the signposted route along the water’s edge – or jump on the free shuttle bus.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 10pm
- Address: Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6538 9956
SuperTree by IndoChine
SuperTree by Indochine is by far the most unique rooftop bar in Singapore – and possibly the world. You can find it on top of the highest SuperTree at the ever-popular Gardens by the Bay. The stylish bar/restaurant serves a menu of Asian and western food, as well as beers, wines and cocktails.
The real selling point of this unique spot is its location. Even though the food, drinks and interior design do all impress, nothing draws away from the fact that you’re perched on top of a giant, manmade tree overlooking Singapore like a bird nesting in the canopies.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to midnight
- Location: Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive, #03-01, Singapore 018953, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6694 8489
TWG Tea Salon and Shop
If you consider yourself a high tea connoisseur, then a visit to TWG Tea Salon will be a delight, where you will find not only hundreds of unusual blends but also some tea-inspired cakes and desserts.
There are 3 TWG tea rooms in Singapore, where you can get a treat and a cuppa at any time Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10.30pm (Fridays and Saturdays until midnight)
- Location: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, B2-89/89A, 2 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018972, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6535 1837