Robertson Quay Restaurants
Where and What to Eat in Robertson Quay
Less hurried than Boat Quay and Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay has come into its own with a string of pleasant dining spots that have attracted their own following.
Its more leisurely pace by the Singapore river presents a perfect environment to shoot the breeze. Bars and restaurants sit side by side against a lofty backdrop of hotels and condominiums.Read More
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
All Restaurants in Robertson Quay
This casual Belgian bar and bistro with views of the river is renowned for its extensive array of beers, numbering over 100 as well as its mussel and fries, and clam and fries complemented by a variety of tasty sauces. Its other dishes are equally outstanding such as braised veal cheeks in Brune beer, duck confit with Kriek beer and the house special platter of cheese, charcuterie, braised pork belly, beer battered onion rings and grey shrimp egg mimosa.
- Opening Hours: Mon- Thu 17:00 - 00:00, Fri 17:00 - 01:00,
Sat 12:00 - 01:00, Sun 12:00 - 00:00
- Address: 80 Mohamed Sultan Road #01-12, The Pier at Robertson
- Tel: +65 6887 4344
Da Mario Pizzeria
A casual neighborhood trattoria for dining without fuss, this is the place for thin crusted pizza and homemade pasta. Its homemade desserts – tiramisu, panna cotta, zuccotto della casa and gelare – are just as alluring!
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 11:00 - 15:00, 17:30 - 22:30
- Address: 60 Robertson Quay #01-05/06, The Quayside
- Tel: +65 6235 7623
Laurent's Café and Chocolate Bar
This charming outlet offers a purely decadent experience of all things chocolate from beverages to soufflé, tarts and cakes with French chef-chocolatier Laurent Bernard at the helm. His creations are also available in an amazing boutique showcase to takeaway.
- Opening Hours: Mon 18:00 - 23:00, Tue - Thu 13:00 - 00:00,
Fri - Sat 13:00 - 01:00, Sun 13:00 - 23:00
- Address: The pier at Robertson Quay, 80 Mohammad Sultan Road #01-02
- Tel: +65 6235 9007
Red House Seafood @Quayside
A long-established seafood restaurant that started on the east coast, this new location has kept up with its stellar reputation of offering quality seafood and creative dishes. Its signature steamed Scottish razor clams, chef’s squid combination and Sri Lankan king crabs in Chef's Special Blend of Spicy Black Pepper have won a following.
- Opening Hours: Mon – Fri 11:00 – 23:30, Sat - Sun & Public Holidays 10:30 – 23:30
- Address: #01-14 The Quayside 60 Robertson Quay
- Tel: +65 6735 7666
Sanobar Lebanese Restaurant
For authentic Lebanese cuisine, Sanobar pulls no punches in providing freshly sourced ingredients flown in from Lebanon. The menu offers a wide range of mezze including falafel, hummus, kibbeh, grilled haloumi cheese, kofta, shish kebab, samak makly, mousakka, lamb shank cous cous and more. Belly dancers entertain on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Address: 80 Mohamed Sultan Road, #01-13 The Pier at Robinson
- Tel: +65 6423 9182