Faber Peak, part of the scenic cable car riding experiences in Sentosa, offers a romantic dining experience for people who think they’ve seen it all. Instead of dining in a restaurant, head over to Faber Peak, board the cable car over to Sentosa Island and sit down for a private four-course meal served over the course of a 90-minute journey.
The menu can be tailored to suit specific dietary requirements, although the recommended menu starts with a king prawn appetiser served with salmon roe and a tart raspberry dressing, before moving onto chargrilled sirloin steak and almond-encrusted seabass with edamame puree.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6pm until 8.30pm
- Location: 109 Mount Faber Rd, Singapore 099203, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6377 9688
Privé Keppel's laidback atmosphere and simple yet wholesome café fare have cemented its position as one of the best places in Singapore to enjoy a casual meal or to grab brunch by the water’s edge.
Popular dishes at the café include their award-winning Eggs Benedict, fluffy pancakes, wraps, wagyu burgers and sticky date pudding.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 9am to midnight, Saturday–Sunday from 8am to midnight
- Location: 2 Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore 098382, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6776 0777
Privé Grill The University Club
Privé Grill at The University Club specializes in cooking meats to perfection using the acclaimed Spanish imported Josper grill. With an extensive menu offering carefully selected cuts, chosen for their ability to enhance the unique smokiness imparted by the Josper, diners can enjoy top quality steaks at their most flavorful. Privé Grill also features tantalizing appetizers, mouth-watering mains and decadent desserts.
The interior of Privé Grill is itself a haven of quiet sophistication which exudes warmth and intimacy. Accented by Grand Blotch Damask Wallpaper and Flos lamps, it is the ideal place to enjoy a gourmet meal while taking in sweeping views of the beautiful marina and the surrounding lush greenery.
- Opening Hours: Mondays–Fridays from 11.30am to 2.30pm and from 6.30pm to 10.30pm (closed on Saturdays and Sundays)
- Location: Shaw Foundation Alumni House, #04-02, 11 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore 119244, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6776 0777