Tsuta Ramen Singapore is a famous name in Japan, originating from a humble ramen shop in Tokyo and being the first ramen stall to receive a famed Michelin star. This Singapore branch opened in October 2016 and offers the same premium standards at affordable prices of around S$15 for a bowl of ramen. Look forward to their Japanese Style noodles coupled with various toppings ranging from seafood to chicken and pork in their speciality broth of pork bone, miso or soy.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
The restaurant is located at Pacific Plaza, near the Orchard road MRT station, but be prepared to arrive early and queue as Tsuta Ramen Singapore will only hold 18 seats at one time with a limited number of bowls sold each day. Patrons can choose from three of their specialty soup bases – Shoya Soba, Shio Soba and Miso. Shoya Soba features a unique combination of bespoke soy sauces while Shio Soba contains elements of seafood and chicken with red wine and rosemary blends.
Tsuta Ramen Singapore
- MRT: Orchard
- Address: 9 Scotts Road, #01-01/02/03, Pacific Plaza, Singapore