- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Village Hotel BugisKampong Glam
Village Hotel Bugis formerly as Landmark Village Hotel is used by many guests because of its good central location with easy walking distance to the Arab Quarter and all the restaurants and shops nearby, its nearness to the MRT station, the markets and shopping Bugis, plus its reasonable prices for a hotel located centrally.Plus its friendly and helpful staff.The hotel is also easily reachable to Singapores International Changi Airport by a short taxi ride or transit through the high-speed underground MRT train network.The rooms are big and comfortable with a reliable WIFI high-speed internet, although the walls are quite thin so noise from fellow guest might be a potential problem. Read More...
The SultanKampong Glam
The Sultan is an impressive looking colonial style residence of white brick, converted from Singaporean shop-houses set in the Kampong Glam area of the city.This 64 -room boutique residence set in the once bustling vibrant shopping district is now surrounded by architecture of historical interest.The hotel and particularly the lobby are so impressive, that they have featured on a 1996 postage stamp.The hotel is reachable from Singapores International Changi airport by taxi or the rapid transit MRT train network.The hotel known for her character and charm has a French restaurant and even a Beatles cover band that play until the early hours. Read More...