The best luxury hotels in Chinatown Singapore aren't found in the very center of the district but scattered in and around the colourful temples and vibrant street-life found here. Chinatown is located very close to other fancy districts such as Marina Bay so this means there are far more luxury hotels around here than first meets the eye. All of these five-star hotels will come with plenty of creature comforts, as well as many leisure facilities. Take a look at Singapore Chinatown's best luxury hotels below.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Carlton City Hotel SingaporeChinatown
The Carlton City Hotel Singapore is a glamorous four-star property located in the heart of Singapores financial and commercial district.The rather unassuming exterior belies the exquisite design of the hotel grounds, which is lushly designed with stone, tile, and hardwoods in an ultra-sleek modern decor.The location permits short walking distance to some of the main highlights of the city, such as Raffles Place, Chinatown, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Clarke Quay, and Sentosa Island.Five styles of room are available: Deluxe, Executive, Carlton Club, Carlton Suite, and Carlton Club Lounge.All are decorated in a stylish ergonomic fashion, and are equipped with a minimum of air conditioning, high-speed wireless internet access, Herman Miller chairs, in-room electronic safe, en-suite private bathroom with full amenities, and cable television. Read More...