What to Do and Where to Go at Night in Singapore
When it comes to nightlife in Singapore, the city-state practically transforms itself from an ever-so-efficient business hub to a buzzing network of bars and nightclubs as soon as the sun goes down. Busy executives loosen their ties and kick up their heels in one of the many rocking bars around Clarke Quay, earnest students-by-day let down their hair for some laid-back bar-hopping around Orchard Road, whilst many visitors with only a few days to spare take full advantage of the thriving rooftop bar scene - lapping up the incredible views over the iconic skyline whilst sipping a sumptuous cocktail.
Pubbing and clubbing here is a must if you want to feel the true night-pulse of the Lion City; experience the country only by day and you get just half of the picture. Discover all the best nightlife in Singapore, area-by-area, all in our Singapore Guide!
- Morning Singapore City Tour
- Dinner Cruise on Imperial Junk
- Sentosa Island Experience (Morning)
- Universal Studios Singapore and Wing of Time
- Singapore Night Out
- Universal Studios Singapore & S.E.A Aquarium
- Zoo and Night Safari Tour
- Jurong Bird Park Tour
- Night Safari Tour
- Singapore Flyer With One Way Transfer