What to Do and Where to Go at Night in Singapore
When it comes to nightlife in Singapore, the city-state practically transforms itself from an ever-so-efficient business hub to a buzzing network of bars and nightclubs as soon as the sun goes down. Busy executives loosen their ties and kick up their heels in one of the many rocking bars around Clarke Quay, earnest students-by-day let down their hair for some laid-back bar-hopping around Orchard Road, whilst many visitors with only a few days to spare take full advantage of the thriving rooftop bar scene - lapping up the incredible views over the iconic skyline whilst sipping a sumptuous cocktail.
Pubbing and clubbing here is a must if you want to feel the true night-pulse of the Lion City; experience the country only by day and you get just half of the picture. Discover all the best nightlife in Singapore, area-by-area, all in our Singapore Guide!
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission