Attica Nightclub in Singapore has been one of the leading lights in the country’s clubbing scene for the best part of a decade. Sitting next to the water at Clarke Quay, Attica draws in a loyal following of young Singaporeans with cash to splash alongside a good helping of tourists eager to keep the party going into the early hours. The two huge dance floors inside can fit up to 500 people, although on busier nights things can get infamously sweaty and generally messy as the place fills to capacity.
Downstairs is all about the hip hop, R&B and chart hits, whilst upstairs is the place to be if you’re serious about your bass-heavy underground beats, with guest-Djs usually playing house, techno, garage and electro. The upstairs actually has its own name (‘Attica Too’) although most just consider it to be the same club. Another third outside area offers a place to take a breather, or come for some slightly more relaxed drinks when the doors open early.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Whilst Attica nightclub consistently delivers a pretty crazy party scene with a tasty selection of dance music, not many are usually full of praise for the club’s drinks prices. Anything stronger than a glass of water will set you back at least S$20 and you’ll need a wallet full of $100-bills if you want to indulge in a bottle of spirit and mixers. Entrance is usually S$30 (with one or two free drinks) although ladies do get in for free on Wednesdays.
Like many clubs in Singapore, you can also rent out a table or even your own VIP zone for the night. Attica’s exclusive ‘Moët Rosé Area’, as well as the funky white and black rooms, are where you’ll find all the big spenders, who often look like they’re having much less fun than everybody else raving away on the main dance floor, no matter how many bottles of Champagne or Grey Goose are guzzled.
Attica nightclub has seen big international names take to their decks, such as Paul Oakenfold, Dub Pistols and Kevin Saunderson, as well as some of the best local talent from around Singapore. Expect any night from Wednesday to Saturday to get pretty lively from around midnight.
Get to Attica Nightclub Singapore by taking the BTS to Clarke Quay Station. The entrance is outside the main Clarke Quay roofed section, next to the water.
- Opening Hours: Wed - Sat 22:30 - 04:00, Sun - Tue 17:30 - 23:00
- Address: 3A River Valley Road, Singapore
- Tel: +65 (0)6333 9973
- Price Range: Entrance S$30 most night + 2 free drinks (free for girls on Wednesday)