Canvas Nightclub in Singapore promises punters a strict bass-heavy music policy that shies away from all the pop hits and EDM-style tracks found in most of the nearby Clarke Quay clubs.
The club has a yellow-on-black branding on its wall that’s bold and a bit hard to miss. You can expect a DJ roster that is Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesdays from 5pm to midnight, Wednesday–Friday from 5pm to 3am, Saturdays from 8pm to 4am (closed on Sundays and Mondays)
- Location: 20 Upper Circular Road, #B1-01/06 The Riverwalk, Singapore
- Tel: +65 8125 0166
Cuba Libre Cafe & Bar
Singaporeans and expats might be a little too quick to dismiss Cuba Libre as just another tourist bar at Clarke Quay, but when it comes to living music and feel-good vibes, this lively bar wins top marks in our book. Yes, you won’t find too many locals here, but that’s all but irrelevant with cosy venue jumping every night (apart from Sunday) with their excellent house bands who play Cuban hits and some particularly fun Latino infused covers of pop songs.
The dancing starts at around 10pm, and don’t forget to try one of the signature Mojitos – highly recommended despite the S$24 price. Come between 6pm and 9pm and ask them about their promos for discount drink offers.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to 4am
- Location: Clarke Quay, River Valley Rd, #01-13, 179021, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6338 8982
Harry's @ Boat Quay
Renowned for its live jazz acts, Harry’s @ Boat Quay is the first flagship venue of the restaurant and bar group that has several other branches spread throughout Singapore.
Besides live jazz, you can also order beer on tap while watching live sports feeds ranging from rugby to Formula One racing. At the Boat Quay spot, you can also join in on the quiz nights every Wednesday night and stand a chance to win a free bucketload of beer.
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 11.30am to 12am, Friday and Saturday from 11.30am to 1am
- Location: 28 Boat Quay, Singapore 049818, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6538 3029
Harry's @ Riverside Point
Harry's @ Riverside Point presents live bands every Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7.30pm onwards. Don't forget the popular Singapore bar and restaurant chain's delicious treats such as soy-glazed beef cubes its signature classic jazz burger alongside beers nd cocktails.
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Tuesday from 11am to midnight, Wednesday and Thursday from 11am to 1am, Friday and Saturday from 11am to 12am
- Location: 30 Merchant Road, #01-04 Singapore 058282, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6438 8852
Little Saigon Singapore
Little Saigon is a long-favourite restaurant and bar located at Clarke Quay, Singapore’s famed nightlife hub. Serving all the Vietnamese classics (think pho, lemon beef, spring rolls, and roasted duck), the relaxed dining vibe here during the day turns more lively as the evening goes on, with a house band belting out Top 40 hits well Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 4pm to 1am, Friday from 4pm to 2am, Saturday from midday to 2am, Sunday from midday to 1am
- Location: 3 River Valley Road, 01-02-E Clarke Quay, 179024, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6337 5585
The Quayside at Robertson Quay is perfect for anyone looking for a combination of dining and drinking in alfresco style around Singapore's popular riverside area.
With a modern and exclusive atmosphere, The Quayside complex offers accommodation, eating, and drinking venues, and is connected to the Intercontinental Singapore Hotel, offering high-class services in the heart of Read More...
- Location: 60 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238252, Singapore