Harry's @ Dempsey Hill
For beers, wines and cocktails in Dempsey Hill, Harry’s @ Dempsey Hill is a cool spot to hit with its relaxed and easygoing environment. Part of the Harry's group of bars that are spread throughout Singapore, this spot is a regular haunt for those looking for a few drinks with old and new friends in Dempsey Hill.
Besides a good selection of beers and cocktails, there are also delicious bites such as crispy chicken waffles and Harry's signature wings to comfort you when you're feeling peckish.
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 11am to 11pm, Friday–Saturday from 11am to 1am
- Location: Blk 11 Dempsey Road #01-17A Singapore 249673, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6471 9018
Harry's @ Holland Village
When you're looking for a cool spot to sit back with a cold one in Holland Village and in time for your favourite live soccer match or Formula One race, Harry's @ Holland Village is your best bet.
They have a great selection of international beer brands, most of which are on tap, and comfortable seating arrangements before big screens to watch and cheer on.
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 11.30am to 12am, Friday–Saturday from 11.30am to 1am
- Location: 22 Lorong Mambong Singapore 277681, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6467 4222
Tawandang is a Thai/German combination and specialises in 3 main German beers – dunkel, weisen and lager. All ingredients are imported directly from Germany.
The restaurant also offers an extensive range of Thai dishes such as all-time favourite tom yam goong in coconut milk, deep-fried sea bass with spicy sauce. A must-try is its pork knuckle, deep-fried to perfection with a crispy crackling skin while maintaining the tenderness of the meat. Live performances daily from 7.45pm.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11.30am to midnight
- Location: Block 26 Dempsey Road #01-01, Singapore 249686, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6476 6742
The White Rabbit
On the way up Dempsey Hill, you’ll pass a white stone chapel that once belonged to the British Army based in this area. Restored and turned into the Alice in Wonderland inspired White Rabbit restaurant serving European classics, this romantic spot is perfect for dinner for 2 or for a casual brunch at weekends.
Finding the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Friday from 11.45am to 2.30pm and from 6.30pm to 10.30pm, Saturday–Sunday from 11am to 3.30pm and from 6.30pm–10.30pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 39C Harding Road, Dempsey, Singapore 249541, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6473 9965
Wala Wala Café Bar
An unusual arrangement in Holland Village, Wala Wala is a 2-storey breezy café bar that is all about enjoying fabulous food and drinks in a bar with a decidedly laidback vibe.
Dine under the stars downstairs, and as for upstairs unwind and get into the groove with some of the best local musicians playing nightly.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 4pm to 1am, Fridays from 4pm to 2am, Saturdays from 3pm to 2am, Sundays from 3pm to 1am
- Location: 31 Lorong Mambong, Holland Village, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6462 4288