The loveable Kinki bar is proof that you don’t have to head to the 60th floor of a hotel of office block to find a decent rooftop bar in Singapore. Spanning the second and third floors of Customs House, views here are almost as impressive as from any of the big-name high rises nearby.
Why? Because you’re surrounded by the tower CBD skyline towards the back, while the open-air terrace points directly across the water to the iconic Marina May Sands (arrive at 20:00 to catch the daily light show).
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Kinki Rooftop bar’s marketing tag of ‘Japanese with urban attitude’ sums up this place perfectly; their menu is packed full of sushi and sashimi treats giving the cue to Japan, while the ‘urban attitude’ vibe is enhanced by some funky graffiti tags on the walls, dangling fairy lights and some rather rough and ready seating arrangements.
One quick look around and you’ll remember where you are though; the luxurious Fullerton Bay is right next door and the glistening CBD skyline makes the perfect backdrop to this excellent rooftop bar. Kinki gets packed on the weekend (and girl’s night every Wednesday) with live bands and DJs performing on a regular basis.
The overall vibe here is laidback and relaxed, and the bar snack-heavy menu follows suite; most of the Japanese favourites are on the menu, including sushi, okonomiyaki, tempura, maki and temaki (most dishes range from $15-28).
Cocktails stay true to the theme too; go for their signature Spicy Hachimitsh (vodka, honey, wasabi, lemon and Japanese cucumber) or the sweeter Lychee Shochu Martini (cocktails $16-20). There’s a ton of sakes, Japanes Shochu and whiskeys available too, alongside all your usual beers and mixers for the less-adventurous.
Find Kinki Rooftop Bar on top of Customs House at Collyer Quay, a short walk from Raffles Place MRT.
Kinki Rooftop Bar
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - late
- Address: 70 Collyer Quay #02-02 Customs House
- Tel: +65 (0) 6533 3471