Level33 Rooftop Bar in Singapore is no ordinary bar. Sitting pretty, 33 storeys above the city’s Central Business District and overlooking the stunning Marina Bay, this bar and restaurant is home to its very own microbrewery, making it the highest of its kind in the world.
This unique venue impresses on 3 fronts. At 156 metres above the ground, the sweeping 180-degree views from Level33 are simply stunning. Arrive early (or book a table in advance) if you want a seat outside, where you can see right across the water to Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, the Flyer and the rest of CBD’s towering skyline towards the west.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Whilst the views at Level33 Singapore will leave a lasting impression, the beer that arrives at your table is just as good. At any given time, there are usually about 6 or 7 craft ales to choose from – each made on site with the help of their passionate in-house brewmaster, who has trained extensively across the world.
Try their stout if you’re into strong, oaky flavours (and aren’t driving home). Their Indian pale ale offers refreshingly fruity notes. There’s a Bavarian-esque wheat beer and a blonde lager if you’re feeling less adventurous. Pints are around the S$20 mark. Not sure which to choose? Go for the sample set – it consists of 5 large test tubes of their finest ales.
The food menu at Level33 Singapore has certainly been crafted with beer drinkers in mind. The gourmet pub grub options include some irresistible baby back ribs, grilled wagyu beef chunks, fish and chips presented as canopies, sticky chicken wings and fat chips with dipping sauce.
The swanky inside area is more refined, has less emphasis on the views and more on the dining – mains available here include lamb T-bone steak, pan-fried cod, and a whole slow-roasted shoulder of lamb. Level33 holds a light brunch on Saturdays from 10am to 2.30pm as well as a Sunday roast from midday to 4.30pm.
You can reach Level33 Rooftop Bar by taking their dedicated lift, up to the 33rd floor at the Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC) Tower 1 (a short walk from Raffles Place MRT). A smart casual dress code applies.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 11.30am to midnight, Friday–Saturday from 11.30 to 2am, Sunday from midday to midnight
- Location: 8 Marina Boulevard #33-01, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6834 3133