Loof Rooftop Bar near Bugis is one of Singapore’s most fun places to drink above the city. This long-running bar on the top of Odeon Towers shrugs off the image of your typical upmarket Singapore rooftop – it delivers feel-good vibes and decent beats together with tempting drink promos and nice views to match.
Loof was the first independent rooftop bar in Singapore and is still going strong today despite the ever-growing competition around town. The views up here can’t be compared to hotspots like 1-Altitude or CE LA VI, but there is a much more relaxed and casual atmosphere helped in no small part by their famous 4-hour happy hour.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
One reason Loof stands out from Singapore’s other rooftop bars is their fine-tuned food menu. Flavours stay more-or-less local, with chilli crab, sambal chicken wings, and roast tiger prawns, and you can go more international with their legendary Loof original Ramly burger and bacon lollipops – most dishes are well below the S$20 mark.
As for that happy hour mentioned earlier, it’s called ‘Beat the Clock’ and the concept is simple: from 5pm pours and wines are all S$5, and then you just pay a dollar more each hour. Pints start at S$16, which is also quite a rarity for Singapore. A sensible selection of signature cocktails is in place alongside about 10 classics – again, at reasonable prices.
The spacious bar features a nice wooden deck with high barstools and tables. If you want to get one of the more comfier leather couches, it’s best to arrive earlier. They also have a DJ most nights and occasionally throw themed parties – complete with giveaways, beer pong, and a packed dancefloor.
You can find Loof Rooftop Bar on top of Odeon Towers in between the Civic District and Bugis (opposite Raffles Hotel Shopping Arcade). The bar is walkable from either Bras Basah, City Hall, or Bugis MRT stations.
Loof Rooftop Bar
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 5pm to 1am, Friday–Saturday from 5pm to 2am, Sundays from 3pm to 11pm
- Location: 331 North Bridge Road #03-07 Odeon Towers Extension Rooftop, Singapore 188720, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6337 9416