Bar Rouge Singapore at Swissotel The Stamford is a popular late-night rooftop bar offering breathtaking views of the city. Regularly voted as one of the world’s best rooftop bars, this bar on the 71st floor of the hotel is one of the most popular spots for in-house guests and city residents to enjoy drinks with panoramic sunsets and city nightscapes.
Bar Rouge also regularly features live DJ sets to complement its loungey vibe and excellent cocktails. The cocktail menu features all of the expected classics as well as a selection of unique house cocktails, such as China Mule and mojitos, alongside a good selection of wines and beers.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
The bar offers a different theme each night, together with special offers on its large selection of drinks – look for a deal that suits your budget and timings. Cocktails average between S$20 and S$30 and discounts of around 40% are offered during happy hour, from 7pm. Shrimp tempura and hot wood-oven pizzas are among the nibbles you can order to be served to your seat.
Bar Rouge Singapore
- Opening Hours: Tuesdays from 6pm to 1am, Wednesday–Thursday from 6pm to 3am, Friday–Saturday from 6pm to 5am (closed on Mondays and Sundays)
- Location: Level 71 and 72 Swissotel The Stamford, 2 Stamford Road 178882, Singapore
- Tel: +65 9177 7307