The Quayside at Robertson Quay is a perfect go-to place for anyone looking for a combination of dining and drinking al fresco around the Singapore Riverside.
With a modern and exclusive atmosphere, The Quayside has a selection of accommodation and dining and drinking venues and is connected to the InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay hotel.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Restaurants at The Quayside Singapore
The wide array of restaurants at Quayside will keep you coming back for more. Main draws here range from Wolfgang's Steakhouse Singapore to the popular smokehouse Decker Barbecue, as well as the trendy Mexican establishment Super Loco and the stylish Les Bouchons Rive Gauche bistro and steakhouse.
Publico Ristorante is a popular venue with a multipurpose venue designed after a typical Italian trattoria. It has a New York-style deli and a modern Italian cocktail bar, all in one place. For regular visitors to The Quayside, there's a private members' club called 1880, with lots of space inside for members to work or meet up, dine and drink.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay
Gallery Hotel Singapore at first glance looks as though it may have been built with giant blocks of Lego, but this modern colourful slice of award-winning architecture is a unique addition to Singapore ever expanding, evolving skyline.The interior is stylish, sleek, warm, and well appointed and the rooms stylishly furnished with state of the art LCD televisions, wooden wall paneling, and attractive soft floor carpeting.Located in the downtown Riverside and China Town district this residence is easily reachable by a 30 minute taxi ride from Singapore international Changi airport or by a swift smooth ride on the city underground rapid transit network MRT. Read More...
The Quayside at Robertson Quay
- Location: 60 Robertson Quay, Singapore