SuperTree by IndoChine Rooftop Bar offers eastern and western fusion cuisine and cocktails with excellent views of the city from the heart of Marina Bay. The bar is 50 metres above the Supertree Grove roof and offers an alfresco bar, as well as an air-conditioned lounge with 360-degree views of the city’s Gardens by the Bay and CBD.
The restaurant also showcases a menu that is entirely nutraceutical – meaning it serves only food that contains healthy additives and organic produce. Customer favourites include the chargrilled squid and US-bred pork loin.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Rooftop Bar at Gardens by the Bay
The menu and the restaurant are also eco-friendly and includes sustainably raised-meat products in its ingredients. The building of the restaurant is made up of only sustainable PET plastics and green wood made from rice husks.
The Supertree Rooftop Bar has an extensive and premium beverage list, which includes high-class sake, baijiu, and other premium options. Note that there’s a minimum spending of S$80 (before tax and service charges) per person at the restaurant while visiting the rooftop bar costs about S$20 which is redeemable against your drink purchases.
SuperTree by IndoChine
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to midnight
- Location: 18 Marina Gardens Drive, #03-01, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore 018953, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6694 8489