SuperTree by IndoChine Rooftop Bar is located in the centre of Marina Bay, offering Eastern and Western fusion cuisine, cocktails and excellent views of the city. SuperTree Rooftop Bar is located 50 metres above the Supertree Grove roof and offers an alfresco bar, as well as an air-conditioned 360-degree lounge, both with incredible views of the city’s Gardens by the Bay and CBD.
The restaurant also showcases a menu that is entirely nutraceutical, which means it serves only food that contains health-giving additives and organic produce. Customer favourites include the chargrilled squid and US-bred pork loin.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Rooftop Bar at Gardens by the Bay
Rooftop Bar at Gardens by the Bay The menu and the restaurant itself is also completely eco-friendly, and includes no endangered species in its ingredients. This also extends to the building of the restaurant, which is made up of only sustainable PET plastics and green wood made from rice husks instead of unsustainable materials.
The Supertree Rooftop Bar has an extensive and premium beverage list, including high-class sake, baijiu and other premium options. Guests for dinner should note that the restaurant requires a minimum spend of $80 + per person, including food and drinks, and guests visiting the rooftop bar must pay $20 entrance fee, which is redeemable against your drink purchases.
SuperTree by IndoChine
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 24:00 Daily
- MRT: Bayfront
- Address: 18 Marina Gardens Drive, #03-01 , Gardens by the Bay, Singapore 018953
- Tel: +65 6694 8489