Tanjong Beach Club is a popular spot on Sentosa Island where you can enjoy Mediterranean-inspired dishes, swim, play beach games and soak up the sun on loungers – all to laidback house tracks and an overall cosmopolitan vibe. It gets busy over the weekends, especially around the bar area, great if you’re looking for a lively party.
The beach complex has an open-air but semi-shaded layout that has different sections for dining, drinking, and mingling, as well as a large pool for cooling off, complete with a wooden deck and sun loungers. You can rent a towel for the day if you don’t have your own or look at the swimwear and accessories in the onsite beach shop.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
The views across Singapore Strait with anchored cargo ships may not be that spectacular, but Tanjong Beach Club gets pretty much everything else right in our books. The live house DJ provides a chilled soundtrack during the day, and the selection of cocktails, wines and food here is also in a class of its own when compared to other Sentosa bars.
Upscale beach food here includes the likes of seafood linguini and beer-battered fish and chips. Go for the Tanjong Seafood Platter (S$150) if you don’t know what to choose. On the drinks front, don’t miss their Copabanana (S$20 per glass) or the Porto Summer Spritz (S$68 per pitcher) that’s super refreshing for sharing under the hot Singapore sun.
Come nightfall – particularly on the weekends – Tanjong Beach Club really comes alive. They run their famous ‘Smack My Beach Up’ parties on a semi-regular basis. Be sure to look out for their 3-times-a-year ‘Full Steam Ahead’ full moon parties – not quite like on Thailand’s Koh Phangan, but you can still expect buckets of booze, beer pong and live DJs. Note that entry into Tanjong Beach Club is free unless there is a scheduled event taking place – in which case it’s often a good idea to buy your tickets in advance.
Tanjong Beach Club is easy to reach on the southern tip of Sentosa Island, right next to Sentosa Golf Club. Take the MRT to VivoCity, transfer to Sentosa Island, then jump on the free bus service that makes its way around the island. One word of warning: getting a taxi home from here at 3 in the morning isn’t fun – save a taxi number or book ahead.
Tanjong Beach Club
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Friday from 11am to 11pm, Saturday–Sunday from 10am to midnight (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 20 Tanjong Beach Walk, Sentosa, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6270 1355