Singapore Expo is the largest and most used MICE (meetings, incentives, conferencing and exhibitions) venue in Singapore, with over 100,000 square meters of floor space spread across ten multipurpose, connectable halls – also making it one of the largest of its type in Asia.
Whether you’re on a business trip, attending a seminar or just coming to grab a bargain at one of the many sales exhibitions at Singapore Expo, it’s extremely easy to find. The venue, while located outside of the city centre, even has its own namesake MRT station near Changi Airport, as well as a 2,200 capacity onsite carpark.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
With so many multipurpose halls, Singapore Expo can hold numerous different events simultaneously; in fact, last year there were more than 800 events in total. From fashion shows to weddings, car exhibitions to concerts, Singapore Expo is equipped with all of the state-of-the-art facilities to cater for pretty much any kind of event.
Some of the biggest events held at Singapore Expo since its opening in 1999 have included a six-week-long ‘Amway China’ meeting with 10,000 visitors, the ‘Food & Hotel Expo’ (which occupied all 10 halls) and recently the ‘Herbalife Extravaganza’, which attracted a record 22,000 delegates from 10 countries.
You can check out the full event calendar at Singapore Expo at http://singaporeexpo.com.sg/event-calendar.
The venue has steadily expanded due to an ever increasing demand for more space, most notably with the construction of ‘The MAX Pavilion’ - a multipurpose hall comprising an auditorium and event hall perfect for medium to large meetings, concerts, seminars, conferences and exhibitions. There are also plans to develop this space even further in the near future.
Singapore Expo is located very close to the international airport in Eastern Singapore. Those looking to stay near the venue should consider staying at one of the few hotels near Changi which can be found with this link.
- Address: Singapore EXPO, 1 Expo Drive, #02-01, Singapore 486150
- Tel: +65 (0) 6403 2160
- Website: http://singaporeexpo.com.sg