313@Somerset Mall is one of the most popular ‘one stop shop’ spots on Orchard Road, where you can find a wide variety of international young fashion items. The mall also offers plenty of places to eat and drink – it has an impressive food court on the top floor.
You can find the mall directly above the MRT station at Somerset. 313@Somerset stands out from the crowd because of its hip and youthful vibe and array of affordable brands. There is also always something going on, be it a live fashion launch, live music, or quirky bars hosting events. This makes it a great place to visit while checking out Orchard Road.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
There are plenty of great shops to check out over 313@Somerset’s 8 floors. For a dash of sunny Spanish fashion, head to either Zara or Mango. American brands are also well represented with 2 Levi’s stores among others. Other brands that have outlets here include Billabong, ALDO shoes, and ECCO.
For your IT needs, head up to EpiCentre – the store stocks Apple products alongside other well-known brands. If shopping is wearing you down, there are plenty of places that are perfect for pampering. It’s always fun to have your feet nibbled by tiny fish or enjoy a reflexology massage at Kenko and kneading at PULSE Foot Reflexology.
The inspiration for the mall was taking the outdoors inside, and on the ground floor, you can find Discovery Walk, which is designed to feel like walking along a breezy street in Europe. To compliment this vibe there is a special selection of restaurants and bars to enjoy the atmosphere, including Brotzeit German beer bar, Absolute Thai and Trattoria Italian Kitchen.
For some great food at decent prices, you can head upstairs to the food court on level 5. With a wide range of dishes from around Asia, it’s the perfect place if you can’t decide what to eat, with 21 stalls and 5 restaurants to choose from.
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 10am to 10pm, Friday–Saturday from 10am to 11pm
- Location: 313 Orchard Road, Singapore 238895, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6496 9313