Orchard Central Shopping Mall towers above the many other great malls that line Singapore’s famous shopping street of Orchard Road. Take one of the 6 super escalators to explore the cool features of Orchard Central, with plenty of variety on offer.
On your visit, you can pick up Orchard Central’s ‘discount passport’ at the concierge and enjoy up to 25% off selected brands on offer. You can easily find the mall on the corner of Orchard Road and Killiney Road, which is around 5 minutes’ walk from the MRT at Somerset.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
The focus of Orchard Central is its fashion brands, a mix of local and international names with labels aimed at young professionals including Quicksilver, The Social Foot and Uniqlo.
There are also interesting local brands worth a look: Jacob by Sunny Ang has a cool collection of chic dresses and men’s apparels. Clothing store Audaash aims to provide the latest designer trends of Korean-style fashion and accessories, which are mostly funky and colourful.
Besides shopping, other things to do at Orchard Central include exploring the Art Trail, a series of modern pieces selected by Singapore’s National Arts Council. To help you appreciate the artwork, pick up a map from the Concierge Desk. Another fantastic part of the mall to explore is the theatrical Roof Garden on the top floor. With waterfalls and a bamboo grove, it is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of Orchard Road and is open 24/7.
There is a great range of restaurants at Orchard Central serving cuisines from around the world. These range from Japanese, Korean, American, to Vietnamese. A popular cafe is New York’s DEAN & DELUCA serving a range of The Big Apple’s famous sandwiches and pastries.
If you want to dine alfresco there are several restaurants on the Rooftop Garden, such as Tsukiji Japanese Restaurant serving traditional seafood delights and Joie by Dozo specialising in modern takes on vegetarian cuisine.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 11pm
- Location: 181 Orchard Road, Singapore 238896, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6238 1051